No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeWine is gonna win by 25. Vance is running about same as other statewide candidates
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I’m still thinking it’ll be big margins in the House, and I still think Senate will be 50 or 51.

Comment

• CNN's current number for PA is wrong. They're showing a ridiculous lead for Fetterman in Washington County, PA. They accidentally added an extra zero to the real tally.

Comment

• I still think the invalid wins. In Georgia, too!

Comment

• VA7 is an early race that I’m paying close attention to. Ds Spanberger in trouble for now, but it sounds like the gap will close some.
            https://www.cnn.com/election/2022/re...use-district-7

Spanberger a favorite pre-election:
            https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...se/virginia/7/

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            CNN's current number for PA is wrong. They're showing a ridiculous lead for Fetterman in Washington County, PA. They accidentally added an extra zero to the real tally.
            Damn, John King letting me down!
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• There's an emergency hearing to extend voting hours in Maricopa county being pushed by Republicans taking place now

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                There's an emergency hearing to extend voting hours in Maricopa county being pushed by Republicans taking place now
                RNC just lost this hearing. Polls close at 9 EST. No extension.

Comment

• So those 3 Virginia races that would measure how big the Republican night was going to be

VA-10: Wexton (D) called the winner. If Republicans won this it would mean tsunami, not wave
                  VA-7: Spanberger down 6,000 votes with most precincts counted. Prince William County supposedly the only place with votes left and Dems do well there.
                  VA-2: Not called but Luria's going to close

Comment

• Yep. Looking like +20 and not much more

Comment

• Lib sources seem tom think Spanberger's going to pull it out. There are 30,000 uncounted early votes and they're all in heavily Dem areas. Enough to close a 5500 vote gap they think. But surprises always happen....will be potentially recount territory.

Dems would be pretty happy if Spanberger survived.
                      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 8, 2022, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• What do the Lib sources say for Big Gretch?

Comment

• I have no sources, but she’ll obviously win.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            What do the Lib sources say for Big Gretch?
                            I've seen nothing that suggests she's going to lose yet.

Don't worry. I'm staying up late, if necessary, specifically to spike the football for Queen Gretch!!!!

Comment

• 52-48 and +30

Book it.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nothing too surprising so far. I’ve followed FiveThirtyEight pretty closely and this election seems to be at the mean of expectations. Still a long ways to go. A little awkward with early votes mostly coming in first this time around.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Lib sources seem tom think Spanberger's going to pull it out. There are 30,000 uncounted early votes in they're all in heavily Dem areas. Enough to close a 5500 vote gap they think. But surprises always happen....will be potentially recount territory.

Dems would be pretty happy if Spanberger survived.
                                I saw something similar. Ds seem pretty confident about this one is going to Spanberger.

CNN’s 99% in estimate isn’t correct.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X