Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    The vaccine information has certainly not stood the test of time. Or rather, the assumptions. The bulletproof assumptions were always going to be wrong as this was always way more like the flue than, say, smallpox.

That said, I think the evidence is pretty clear that you're far more likely to survive if vaccinated. Of course, the evidence was also pretty clear from about 8 weeks in (at the latest) that anyone under 40 was extremely likely to survive. Hell, under 50.

That, to me, is the greatest fucking line of shit that came out of this. The idea that Covid was a real threat to all people when we had the data from about May 2020 going forward that it was an old person killer. First and foremost. It was a concerted effort by every governmental body and, by and large, the media to NOT say it was primarily killing people over 75. The mission was to scare the fuck out of people.

I quit worrying about Covid for me by Memorial Day 2020. I worried a bit for my parents, but that was it. Now, I'm vaccinated and boosted because it's an extremely low cost choice to reduce chances of getting sick. Same reason I get the flu shot. I don't think it's a magic bullet, but it's worth the 10 minutes of my time.
    That the vaccine reduced fatalities for the very first Covid strain seems clear. Data since then shows that none of it has been effective against subsequent variants, and the boosters haven't helped, and there is growing evidence that it is having long term negative effects both on people's health and on their immune systems. At any rate, the real debate was always over vaccine mandates, not the vax itself. People called for vax mandates, insisting that you were a hazard to others if you didn't take the jab. (and you were even a hazard to people who took the jab that they claimed worked perfectly). We know now that this was not only categorically false, but known to be so at the time. Yet, that didn't keep God knows how many people around the country from losing their jobs over it.

Meanwhile, speech therapists are reporting an epidemic of delayed and problematic speech in young children, and school test scores are down all across the country --- because we closed schools to protect children from a virus that presented virtually no risk to them. We cancelled graduations, birthday parties, and family reunions because of it. Thanks to people like Dr. Fauci and Rachelle Walensky, we have pictures like this...

1297638.jpg

merlin_180111999_91802d39-d6ee-4fb0-a5c3-8f2db72ebbda-superJumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp.jpg

p098389g.jpg

No fucking forgiveness. No fucking amnesty. Let's hope that the Republicans show some balls here starting in a few months and start handing out consequences. (I'm not holding my breath though).
    Last edited by Hannibal; November 3, 2022, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Biggest hoax ever committed on the American people was the idiotic response to Covid. Period.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would like to give the terminated Twitter employees some advice...go ask the Keystone Pipeline ex-employees how to find new employment.

You're welcome.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah. Don't go looking for work in the fossil fuel industry. The Chairman has promised to eliminate it within 10 years. Gretch is still trying to shut down Line 5 as well. Good democrats, they are. Always considering what's best for the working class.

Meanwhile in Shiawassee County MI, gasoline prices jumped back up yesterday from $3.93 to $4.29. Thank you Gretch and Joe. The voters can barely wait to give Gretch another term.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• fuckin' Putin
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Heh. Jeff always votes on Veterans Day
                Fixed it fuckers..... now, leave me alone.

For the record, the dates in question, 11/11 (vet's day) and 11/8 (election day, the actual one) bracket the most important date in American History, November 10th, USMC Birthday.

USMC.jpg

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Soooo....2 million people have already voted...in GEORGIA ALONE...I fully expecting The Chairman, Stacy Abrams and MLB to issue a full apology to the people of Georgia...

...yeah...that'll happen...hey Joey...the only thing Crow about the GA Voting Law is the crow you should be munching on...dumbass...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Red.Wave.Bloodbath.

Book it.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Chairman is completely in favor of easing gas prices at the pump. He wants to continue to pander to the prog left and stop using vehicles that use fossil fuels, so he will now propose the following:

All tanker trucks that haul gasoline and home heating fuels will be replaced with horse and buggy tankers. After all, if it works on Mackinaw Island, it can work for the rest of us. This will be a boon to the Amish, who have the horses and wagon building abilities necessary to provide for the need.

When asked about the proposal, VP Giggles said "I love hot fudge sundaes!!"
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I, for one, welcome our Swedish teen overlord and look forward to complying with her directives as finally chart a course toward utopia.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Finally the NYT busts the BS out of The Chairman's WH Twitter post regarding the SS increase being the biggest in 10 years thanks to "Biden's leadership"...of course it is required by law...that SS must increase according to inflation...the Liar in Chief nonetheless floated that balloon...only to delete the tweet...but when questioned KJP tells the press the tweet was taken down because it was "incomplete". Heh. But just par for the course for Biden...he's lied and plagiarized his entire career...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                              X