No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's unreal. Just tough guys taking a tough guy down. Helping the community.

Comment

• 2ND AMENDMENT!!!
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        Well, they're deemed justified, somehow unbelievably. This one, I'll be surprised if it's justified.

Side note, Trump gives REALLY good speeches. He's sooo good. I swear I'm watching SNL every time I see him give one.
        He gives a good speech in the sense Mussolini gave a good speech too

Comment

• The one he's giving now is a total train wreck.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            The one he's giving now is a total train wreck.
            That's bad. At least Mussolini made the trains run on time

Comment

• Free Stuff!

Hillary Clinton College Plan to Offer Free Tuition to Millions

Hillary Clinton is expanding her college plan to offer free tuition to millions of families, a modified version of what Mr. Sanders pushed during his presidential campaign and a major concession.

The new plan will offer free tuition at public schools to students in families earning up to $85,000 a year at first, with that threshold increasing to $125,000 by 2021.

Mr. Sanders welcomed the plan as “a revolutionary step forward.”

Comment

• Things I Trust More Than Hillary Clinton:

Flint tap water

A rattle snake with a “pet me” sign

An elevator ride with Ray Rice

Bill Cosby as a bartender

An Obama’s Middle East Foreign Policy

Gas station sushi

Bill Clinton baby sitting your teenage granddaughter

A Jimmy Carter economic plan

Brian Williams news reports

A prostate exam from Captain Hook

A fart when you have the stomach flue

Work out advice from Harry Reid

Nancy Pelosi’s word on pending Healthcare Legislation

Advise from Sid Blumenthal regarding Benghazi

ISL’s humanitarian decisions

A Palestinian on a motor cycle

Health care advise from J. Gruber and B. Obama

Comment

• So with Clinton... an increase in my income taxes will goes towards paying off millions of random liberal arts majors' meaningless debt.
                  At the same time, I'm still paying off my student loans.

Literally, it sounds like someone could pick a random public school that charges $40,000 per year. Major in the most worthless thing.
                  After 4 years, that creates a $320,000 cost.

Smart.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Sunday night at 10pm: A documentary on Mark Fidrych.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      So with Clinton... an increase in my income taxes will goes towards paying off millions of random liberal arts majors' meaningless debt.
                      At the same time, I'm still paying off my student loans.

Literally, it sounds like someone could pick a random public school that charges $40,000 per year. Major in the most worthless thing.
                      After 4 years, that creates a $320,000 cost.

Smart.
                      Silly you, Cody.

You assume that you'll HAVE an income, to raise income taxes on...

But hey, .. look on the bright side. If you're out of a job, you'll be eligible for more free stuff!!

:-)
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "Literally, it sounds like someone could pick a random public school that charges $40,000 per year. Major in the most worthless thing.
                        After 4 years, that creates a $320,000 cost. "

4 years at $40,000 A YEAR EQUALS $320,000 cost? I'd say your Purdue education was wasted on you! Either that or I/m not trusting a single thing a Purdue engineer works on!

Comment

• Don't worry, Cody. It's just election year pie-in-the-sky nonsense. And what public universities are $40,000/year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Don't worry, Cody. It's just election year pie-in-the-sky nonsense. And what public universities are $40,000/year?

which ones will be stupid enough not to be if this passes?
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• 〽️ImaShowEm 〽️‏@MelloYllw21 [ame="https://twitter.com/MelloYllw21/status/751043571050962944"]59m59 minutes ago[/ame]
                              Crazy hearing the black men in the locker room rn. We are legit scared. Falco Heights is right up the street from us....

============
                              from the Minn locker room. I'd be scared if I was them too
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                Silly you, Cody.

You assume that you'll HAVE an income, to raise income taxes on...

But hey, .. look on the bright side. If you're out of a job, you'll be eligible for more free stuff!!

:-)
                                The use of sarcasm is deep here.
                                But objectively:
                                I picked an excellent major/& degree and others view myself as a hard worker.
                                There will always be a job for me unless the plot of "Mad Max", "Terminator", or "Deep Impact" happens.

But yes, I see your point. I could just be lazy and work at a movie theater as the government provides me everything I need to life... It's an option.
                                No stress.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X