X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...it's probably just Russian disinformation anyway...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As you've heard, the Russians suspended their participation in the grain deal brokered between Russia and Ukraine by the UN and Turkey.

Today, both Putin and agencies that speak for him continued their propensity for double speak..... "we're not stopping, we're pausing." 12 ships left a Ukrainian port today without incident. Russian MOD said transit of Ukrainian ships through the safe corridor is "unacceptable." They have not recalled Maritime reps stationed at the HQ in Turkey where grain transport by ship is arranged and monitored.

Alexandra Prokopenko,an independent analyst and an expert on Russia who writes for the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, said that the deal was in effect a “political tool” for the Kremlin. One Russian objective in any talks to determine whether the agreement is restarted or renewed could be securing further exemptions on its own exports of food and fertilizer from so-called hidden sanctions, such as the elevated cost of insuring vessels, she said.

Putin is in a bind here. If he orders action to stop further shipments - like commandeering a ship or stupidly firing on and damaging or sinking it - he's going to reap an appropriate level of hate mail. I can see easing some sanctions very selectively keeping the ones that Russia might use to generate agri-money to finance his war. Other than that, no. He's already set several red lines that he's stepped back from. This will just be another failed bluff as far as the west is concerned. Meanwhile Russian citizens will view his actions in this sphere as perfectly appropriate and in defense of Russia's interests. Open your eyes people of Russia, your boss is a blackmailing thug​ ruining your lives.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This is interesting. The link takes you to an article that describes a recent seaborn drone attack on the Russian Frigate Admiral Markarov - it is believed to have replaced the Moskva as the Black Sea Fleet's Command Ship. There are all kinds of videos available at a link that is within the linked article (Scroll down to the "Update" 10/31/22).

There are a a couple of things to note. First of all, this is sophisticated warfare requiring high levels of technology (probably from the USN) and high level skills to launch and operate these drones (The Russians have accused the Brits of doing the training and helping in on-site operations). The Admiral Markarov has been launching cruise missiles into Ukraine and as such is a legitimate military target for the Ukrainians. The IR video shows the sea drone approaching the Admiral Markarov and ends abruptly when it appears to contact the ship,likely exploding.

The other videos suggest there were multiple sea drones used. One of them is being shot at by a circling helo - assumed to be Russian - and looks like it is disabled and doesn't make it to it's target that can be seen in the distance.

No one is talking about damage - the Russians or anyone in the west. I can guarantee you the outcome is known via overhead imagery. It would be great if the Admiral Markarov sunk. Impressive demonstration that Russian military assets participating in the bombardment of Ukraine can be effectively targeted and reached.

https://thealike.com/blog/sea-drone-...krainian-arms/
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• How about fucking "no"

Absolutely no fucking amnesty for anything.

FgZ8ZgRWAAALcGY.jpg:large.jpg
            Last edited by Hannibal; October 31, 2022, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, "DeathSantis" and the like ain't gonna be forgotten any time soon. I understand why people who were so wrong want people to forget they were so wrong.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Chairman, whose party has a stated goal of driving fossil fuel companies out of business, says this:

They have a responsibility to act in the interest of their consumers, their community and their country, to invest in America by increasing production and refining capacity...If they don’t, they’re going to pay a higher tax on their excess profits and face other restrictions,

Invest in an industry we're trying to destory or get taxed and face other restrictions. That's the Party, folks.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, "DeathSantis" and the like ain't gonna be forgotten any time soon. I understand why people who were so wrong want people to forget they were so wrong.
                  2020 is possibly the most disastrous year in the history of American governance. Never before in the history of the country did America's leaders work so hard to actively destroy their country and make lives worse for their constituents. And in the past few years we have learned about absolutely staggering, mind blowing levels of corruption and abuse of power at high levels of government, as well as huge and powerful non-government institutions. There needs to be accountability, and the list of those who need to be held accountable is too long to remember. We have had dozens of "scandal of the century" type events in the past couple of years and there is no sign that the pace will be slowing down. There has yet to even be a "sacrificial lamb" offered up by the Left as appeasement.

Our country does not have a way forward that does not include severe consequences for the countless abuses of power and crimes committed against the American people this past decade and especially this past few years. The gaslighting has reached epic levels and patience is wearing incredibly thin.

When I first saw a screenshot of that Atlantic OpEd piece, I thought that it had to be fake. It's not.

This is the fucking sow who wrote it: She called for people who refused to take the vaccine to be fired from their jobs and banned from sports events and traveling.

Last edited by Hannibal; October 31, 2022, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• 2016 to 2020 beg to differ
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "Please forgive us, we totally didn't know"

bf87b42ae936c92f.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        2016 to 2020 beg to differ
                        Yeah. Those record breaking wall street numbers and record low unemployment and inflation and gas prices was such a bitch to live through.

Comment

• Screenshot 2022-10-31 4.33.24 PM.png
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The man has impeccable taste.

Comment

• Red.Wave.Bloodbath.

Can't fucking wait.

Book it.

Fuck you fuckers who fucked this country now want a "mulligan".

FUCK YOU.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• f01aa72a7a4b48de.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X