Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should be making it easier to vote in this country, not harder. Period
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Big if true

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        We should be making it easier to vote in this country, not harder. Period
        Agreed, I voted by absentee ballot when In was in college. It would have cost 30 dollars and a day of school to travel by bus to and from the polls if you went by Hannibal's proposal.

I made sure my kids had the mail in ballots to make sure Big Gretch gets their votes. They are too busy at school to skip classes and drive 4 hours round trip.​

Comment

• Cute. This guy's opponent is Jewish

Comment

No. It's already easy enough. If you can't make it to the polls on your own, there are PLENTY of options available to assist you. If you aren't up to taking the effort to do so, you probably should leave the responsibility of voting to those of us who take it seriously.

Comment

• The majority of both Republicans and Democrats still operate under the myth that higher voter turnout = DEMS WIN!

If it was ever true it's definitely not true since Trump changed the party.

One of the most interesting stats to me from 2020 is that among voters in Iowa who had voted in 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2018, Biden actually won by a narrow margin. Infrequent or first time voters were for Trump; Iowans who ALWAYS voted were for Biden by a tiny margin.

Comment

• That’s great.

JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!!
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Big if true

Potato Boy. Ha!
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• AA hasn't logged in since 9/4...anyone heard from him?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        AA hasn't logged in since 9/4...anyone heard from him?
                        Yeah. Did Hannibal say something more stupid than usual and piss him off again?

I do miss his posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I'm fine with early voting, but mail-ins should be restricted to the military and other rare exceptions, and you should have to show your ID to vote.

And FFS there is no excuse to not know the winner of an election by 3 AM that morning, barring an extremely rare race that's within .2%.
                          INSURRECTIONIST!!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Easier...with solid verification of who you are. Of course...that is JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Yeah. Did Hannibal say something more stupid than usual and piss him off again?

I do miss his posting.
                              I kilt him.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

I kilt him.
                                Only thing you’ve ever killed are your Yelp ratings

Comment

Working...
                                X