Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Lets see how brave you are, CGVT. Take a stroll from Woodward, up Gratiot Road sometime after midnight on a Friday.

Report back on how you did.
    I'd pay cash money to watch that video
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meanwhile in Arizona, Patriots in action... Stop the Steal! Jesus.

np_file_190192.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What is that a picture of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          What is that a picture of?
          That is "poll watchers" I believe it is in Mesa Arizona. There is a group of "patriots" that have taken it upon themselves to gear up and hang out at ballot drop boxes to make sure that there are not 2000 mules stuffing boxes with ballots from China. There are reports of them harassing people and accusing them of ballot stuffing when they come to drop off their ballots.

Nothing intimidating about these fuckers that I can see.

U.S. ad-hoc voter monitoring group intimidating Arizonans, says lawsuit

​​​​​​https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-ad-...it-2022-10-25/
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think R shenanigans will pale in comparison to D shenanigans...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ISW's reporting on schisms emerging within the Kremlin heavies started about 3w ago. An article in the Economist this evening put it bluntly that Putin is in trouble. The cetral theme in the article is that elites, who depend on Putin remaining in power for their own personal benefit are starting to realize Putin is losing the war in Ukraine. It was a blunder to start with that elites reportedly argued against but unsuccessfully. They then decided to support him to protect their own interests.

Right now, they fear going down with the ship and accordingly may see themselves as the only salvation. Several candidates have emerged as credible replacements. Nalvany has argued that substituting any of these figures just continues the repressive, controlling regime of Putin dedicated to defeating Ukraine. He states: "Mr Putin’s replacement by another member of his elite will fundamentally change this view on war, and especially war over the ‘legacy of the ussr’, is naive at the very least.” ​He is arguing, with some effect even from his cell, that the elites need to work to stop the endless cycle of imperial nationalism by decentralising power and turn itself into a parliamentary republic. In what looked like an appeal to the Russian elite, Navalny argued that parliamentary democracy is also a rational and desirable choice for many of the political factions around Mr Putin. “It gives them an opportunity to maintain influence and fight for power while ensuring that they are not destroyed by a more aggressive group.”

Some political analysts think Russia may become ungovernable if Putin is removed. This view is based on the apparent rise of Wagner Group principals who at first hammered the Russian MOD for their incompetence and bureaucratic bungling but are now critical of Putin himself. Putin, surprisingly, has let this criticism go unchallenged in the hopes of courting the Russian nationalists who favor total victory in Ukraine ..... neve mind there is sound analysis that indicates that no matter who is running the military show, it is incapable of achieving any of the objectives that Putin has laid out.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                I think R shenanigans will pale in comparison to D shenanigans...
                Of course you do.

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Look I found a Halloween costume. Now I can go as crashcourse and Hannibal

kujm78dn43w91.webp

Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    "The Left Can't Meme", told in one meme.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; October 26, 2022, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• GDP report should be out in about 20 minutes I believe

Comment

• Great. We all could use some good news.

Comment

• 2.6%. A bit better than projected

U.S. GDP accelerated at 2.6% pace in Q3, better than expected as growth turns positive (cnbc.com)

Comment

• A good report in general. 2.2% of that is trade. Another .7% is government spending increases. "Real" GDP declined.

You know, if the Chairman's $ 500 Billion giveaway to deadbeat college students is counted next quarter, GDP should soar. Recession coming next year.

Comment

• fuckin' Trump
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Those master's grads need welfare too. When will single men who never had kids ever get a break. They should get a 5-10 thousand a year government check. Instead all the burdens of society go to the most responsible folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X