No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One small mercy is that gas prices seem like they should keep falling through Election Day. May be able to keep the R's under 60 Senate seats.

Comment

• ...Fetterman says...mmphdlrfhtrhmph...
      Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The doofuses who fell for the Feds' Whitmer entrapment scheme would have done well to learn more about what Feds like to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Thank God the Republicans would never do such a thing.
          Walker is a moron but still vastly superior to Warnock. That said, a ham sandwich would make a better U.S. Senator than Rafael Warnock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Walker is a moron but still vastly superior to Warnock. That said, a ham sandwich would make a better U.S. Senator than Rafael Warnock.
            Incorrect. Revise and resubmit.

Comment

• Walker is a moron but still vastly superior to Warnock. That said, the All-American beefy crunch would make a better U.S. Senator than Rafael Warnock.

Comment

Walker is a moron but still vastly superior to Warnock. That said, the All-American beefy crunch would make a better U.S. Senator than Rafael Warnock.
                Now that's just objectively false.

Walker probably should've come clean with his campaign just how many illegitimate children he's got out there and if there's more than two abortions he's paid for. But he probably can't remember them all.

Oh hey Bob Menendez is under criminal investigation. Again

Comment

• Walker probably should've come clean with his campaign just how many illegitimate children he's got out there and if there's more than two abortions he's paid for. But he probably can't remember them all.
                  Seems like you lefties should love him?-- But I guess paying for them is against your beliefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

Seems like you lefties should love him?-- But I guess paying for them is against your beliefs.
                    Oh I'm fine with it. But it seems like you righties should want him indicted for conspiracy to commit murder, not elected to the Senate.

Comment

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• wow must be a red wave coming

CGVT just flipped

Comment

• Look I found a Halloween costume. Now I can go as crashcourse and Hannibal

kujm78dn43w91.webp
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lets see how brave you are, CGVT. Take a stroll from Woodward, up Gratiot Road sometime after midnight on a Friday.

Report back on how you did.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• heh
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X