No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn’t good. If the Rs had nominated a strong candidate….

Even so, I reckon this could pretty easily sway a close race. I mean, he was terrible.
    Last edited by iam416; October 25, 2022, 09:18 PM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They don't want to win. This shit show is broken beyond repair.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        It wasn’t good. If the Rs had nominated a strong candidate….

Even so, I reckon this could pretty easily sway a close race. I mean, he was terrible.
        Real shame your party's controlled by a retarded, immature game show host who expects you to be a good little boy and vote for the C-listers he's chosen for you.

Did you see your boy DeSantis freeze up when asked if he'd serve a full second term? Imagine Trump barking at him onstage and not that nice old man Charlie Crist. Holy Moses would it be ugly. Yeah he's better off waiting till 2028.

Comment

• Last I saw it was a toss up. Don’t know how many people in PA watched it so the spin will be crucial. I’m sure there’s a lot of biotlicking going on for Fetterman but I watched on some liberal YouTube channel and they were in full meltdown mode. I think the term “catastrophic” was used.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Last I saw it was a toss up. Don’t know how many people in PA watched it so the spin will be crucial. I’m sure there’s a lot of biotlicking going on for Fetterman but I watched on some liberal YouTube channel and they were in full meltdown mode. I think the term “catastrophic” was used.
            A bunch of very online libs have said it was awful for Fetterman because his brain is now scrapple. OTOH I have no idea what John Q. Public thinks. A stroke victim may seem more relatable to your average Trump voter than that fast-talking New Yorker Dr. Oz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Real shame your party's controlled by a retarded, immature game show host who expects you to be a good little boy and vote for the C-listers he's chosen for you.

Did you see your boy DeSantis freeze up when asked if he'd serve a full second term? Imagine Trump barking at him onstage and not that nice old man Charlie Crist. Holy Moses would it be ugly. Yeah he's better off waiting till 2028.
              Donald Trump is only half of the story. The other story is how Mitch McConnell and the RNC have pissed away money in places like Alaska and Colorado, instead of places like Michigan and Pennsylvania, where it would make a much greater difference. Tudor Dixon has almost pulled to within margin of error in Michigan and she has almost no campaign. You could easily accuse McConnell of sabotaging the Rs in this midterm.
              Last edited by Hannibal; October 25, 2022, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• McConnell spent on Murkowski (who's going to win). Rick Scott is the one who decided to spend on O'Dea in Colorado, who probably won't. And also Ronna McDaniel (Romney) recently campaigned with that dude. All while Trump pissed all over him and said he'd rather have a Dem win than any Republican not completely loyal to Donald Trump.

Comment

• Spending on Murkowski to win when her primary challenger is also a Republican is political malpractice.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Debbie Stupidnow and Gary Peters say "thank you" for leaving them alone.

Stupidnow is probably the most useless senator in the entire senate.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• b8dbd9892067be6c.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        312486774_434397138828454_5392906230105337167_n.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I've never seen Fetterman from before his stroke, but judging by his complete lack of accomplishments in life and the fact that he has been a complete bum, I don't know if the incoherence is a health issue.

Comment

• Meanwhile ... in Michigan.

In tonight's debate with Tudor Dixon, Gretch said that "schools were only shut down for 3 months" during the pandemic.

And her followers agree.

If this woman had her way, schools would still be closed, we'd all still be wearing masks, under threat of arrest, and she'd have written an executive order to make her Governor-for life.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              I've never seen Fetterman from before his stroke, but judging by his complete lack of accomplishments in life and the fact that he has been a complete bum, I don't know if the incoherence is a health issue.
                              This was my takeaway, too. He’s just a dumb loser.

Comment

• Putting aside the actual political talking points… from a pure debate perspective, I thought Fetterman was god awful. Incoherent speech. Fumbling words around. Overly vague. It’s truly sad because the stroke aspect of it is evident.

That said… to push back against Oz… I can buy how he comes across as fake and car salesman-like.

Still would characterize this as a loss for Fetterman. It’s a disservice to Fetterman’s campaign that he actually debated given his health condition. Watch the full debate and you’ll see.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X