No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate forecast for the Rs continues to improve. RCP now has Masters flipping Arizona along with pick ups in Nevada and Georgia for a 53-47 majority.

538 has bumped up the R probability of taking the Senate to 43% and Nate Silver calls it a toss-up. House odds are 80%. Not long ago (a few weeks maybe?) those numbers were 28% and 70%. Momentum is clearly with the Rs, I just wish they had tried in Michigan. I'd conservatively estimate the TV ads and mailers I see are 95% pro-D.

Comment

• I believe I said 53-47 the other day and was ridiculed...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Senate forecast for the Rs continues to improve. RCP now has Masters flipping Arizona along with pick ups in Nevada and Georgia for a 53-47 majority.

538 has bumped up the R probability of taking the Senate to 43% and Nate Silver calls it a toss-up. House odds are 80%. Not long ago (a few weeks maybe?) those numbers were 28% and 70%. Momentum is clearly with the Rs, I just wish they had tried in Michigan. I'd conservatively estimate the TV ads and mailers I see are 95% pro-D.
        FWIW RCP has been predicting Masters to win Arizona for weeks. Still think it's a stretch. He hasn't led in a single poll, not even the very Republican-friendly Trafalgar.

Comment

• Red.Wave.Bloodbath.

Book it.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Bannon given 4 months in jail but stayed pending appeal
            Hmmmm....how did Eric Holder come out on his deal...Janet Reno...

No political motivation here...nothing to see here...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well prosecuting a greasy slimeball hobo like Steve Bannon is significantly easier than prosecuting the sitting Attorney General

Comment

• Well...if you are a greasy Prog/Dem...be careful what you wish for...the Red Wave is coming...paybacks are a beyotch...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Please don't spend the next two years hounding Hunter Biden. That payback would be a bitch. That would be a true nightmare for Progs especially since we know that's what will impress swing voters.

Comment

• heh heh heh
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I just wish they had tried in Michigan. I'd conservatively estimate the TV ads and mailers I see are 95% pro-D.
                      Have some faith! By my estimation, at least 95% of those ads are ignored.

Comment

• Feels like they aren't even advertising OUR Governor's race. I think I've seen ONE Nan Whaley ad. None for DeWine. The Vance/Ryan shit is out of control though.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          I believe I said 53-47 the other day and was ridiculed...
                          Lot of time left, we’ll see. To your 2nd point, there’s just so much to ridicule…

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• theres a pretty good babylon bee skit regarding a california couple moving to texas on youtube

wiz i dont think your predictions have anything to do with it

the commercials down here are still 80/20 for hobbs/kelly but they are the same thing over and over--abortion abortion abortion. the hilarious ones are the dems doing commercials with the wall trump built as a back drop

expected hershel to be an idiot listening to the clowns around here but he did quite well in his debate

dont expect anything but an idiot when fetterman takes the stage

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X