No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN General Assembly vote to condemn the Russian Annexation of Ukraine territory.

143 countries condemned Russia, 35 abstained, and just 4 openly sided with Putin. The magnificent republics of North Korea, Belarus, Syria, and Nicaragua.

The overwhelming vote saw 143 countries condemn Russia's attempt to annex four regions of Ukraine.
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 12, 2022, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• I’mi remember when Danny Ortega was quite the hero to some in this country.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I’mi remember when Danny Ortega was quite the hero to some in this country.
        He probably still is.

Comment

• Kanye West is getting unpersoned. Welcome to the club, pal.

0d93914ad2c980f5.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            UN General Assembly vote to condemn the Russian Annexation of Ukraine territory.

143 countries condemned Russia, 35 abstained, and just 4 openly sided with Putin. The magnificent republics of North Korea, Belarus, Syria, and Nicaragua.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-63237669
            The 35 abstensions may as well have voted with Putin. The effect is the same.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

UN General Assembly vote to condemn the Russian Annexation of Ukraine territory.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-63237669
              Putin laughs.

Comment

• Alex Jones owes the Sandy Hook parents about a billion dollars. It works out to be about $60 Million in "damages" per plaintiff.

A precedent is now set. Let's see if Republican ever catch on and begin weaponizing the court system in this manner. They've got a shitload of material.

I wonder what $60 Million for the Sandy Hook parents would translate into for George Zimmerman today. Talk about a man who was damaged by defamation ("it's okay when we do it")
                Last edited by Hannibal; October 13, 2022, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Putin laughs.
                  Roughly 90,000 dead or wounded Russians. He thought it’d be over in less than a week. A master strategist. Sure he’s having a ball.

Comment

I’mi remember when Danny Ortega was quite the hero to some in this country.
                    Is that that fat fuckin kid that helped the cheatin Yanks win the 96 ALCS? He was no one’s hero but Satan and his right hand man Steinbrenner

Comment

Roughly 90,000 dead or wounded Russians. He thought it’d be over in less than a week. A master strategist. Sure he’s having a ball.
                      I wouldn't trust the death estimates for either side. I doubt that we'll ever get a clear number.

Comment

• Trusting his comrades is a hard habit for Strangelove to break.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

FTR I doubt that Putin is enjoying this mess, but I'm sure that he doesn't give a shit what the UN does or says.

Comment

Trusting his comrades is a hard habit for Strangelove to break.
                            Ouch. Looks like somebody didn't appreciate the Jeffrey Maier crack.

Fuck that kid AND the Yankees

Comment

• "The Stupidest Coup of All Time" series finale at 1 o'clock today.

Comment

• CPI increases 0.4% in September, more than the 0.3% expected by Wall Street. Year over year was 8.2%, down a tiny bit from last month but didn't fall as far as Wall Street hoped.

Consumer price index September 2022: (cnbc.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X