X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progs gonna prog.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm skeptical that those old Trumpers faked that graffiti attack. One thing I'm sure of is Gretchen Whitmer has nothing to do with it as Tudor Dixon kind of implies in her tweet. It's a sad attempt for votes.

Comment

• Some people have grown tired of the “white supremacy” boogeyman. Some folks have not. It clearly doesn’t bother you but some of us choose to acknowledge reality.

Comment

• The comment about the Duke volleyball story was made because literally nobody accused Hannibal of being racist based on a volleyball game in Utah. He is carrying a cross he needn't carry. Nobody in here you fellas perjorstively call progs called you guys racist because of the BYU crowd.

You don't have to have an opinion on everything espn and fox news carries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Some people have grown tired of the “white supremacy” boogeyman. Some folks have not. It clearly doesn’t bother you but some of us choose to acknowledge reality.
            The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, whatever that was in Charlottesville was not an imaginary bogeyman. Once Trump casts those people out into the wilderness those accusations will subside.

Comment

Some people have grown tired of the “white supremacy” boogeyman. Some folks have not. It clearly doesn’t bother you but some of us choose to acknowledge reality.
              Progs cry racist too much. Do conservatives have any boogeymen?

Comment

• Factory workers roar their approval after Blue Collar Joe, the Happy Warrior, delivers a line in a voice that would make Chairman Xi shake in his boots.

Comment

• God bless, Strangelove. That is fantastic!
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I really don't care to vote for Amenhotep III again but goddamn it Republicans, get your fucking act together and at least make a half-hearted attempt at me. Offering Season 2 of President Deals Goes to Washington is just spitting in my face and pissing on my really nice rug that brought the room together.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      The comment about the Duke volleyball story was made because literally nobody accused Hannibal of being racist based on a volleyball game in Utah. He is carrying a cross he needn't carry. Nobody in here you fellas perjorstively call progs called you guys racist because of the BYU crowd.

You don't have to have an opinion on everything espn and fox news carries.
                      The problem is that the woke nonsense has gone so far that we are actually seeing colleges throughout the country advocating for/instituting “safe spaces” where white students are not allowed. The reasoning is so POCs can feel safe. Where oh where have they gotten this idea that white people are highly dangerous? Certainly not from government crime statistics.

The fallout from one asshole cop in Minnesota killing a lowlife criminal loser is almost incalculable. Billions in property damage and countless assaults/murders. But even worse than that, is the mainstreaming of radical leftist ideologies like defunding the police, no cash bail, equity initiatives, cancel culture… the list goes on… ALL of them make our society worse off. That’s why it’s important to push back on this nonsense.

Comment

• Speaking of cancel culture... I need to go blow up my Yeti cooler.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

The problem is that the woke nonsense has gone so far that we are actually seeing colleges throughout the country advocating for/instituting “safe spaces” where white students are not allowed. The reasoning is so POCs can feel safe. Where oh where have they gotten this idea that white people are highly dangerous? Certainly not from government crime statistics.

The fallout from one asshole cop in Minnesota killing a lowlife criminal loser is almost incalculable. Billions in property damage and countless assaults/murders. But even worse than that, is the mainstreaming of radical leftist ideologies like defunding the police, no cash bail, equity initiatives, cancel culture… the list goes on… ALL of them make our society worse off. That’s why it’s important to push back on this nonsense.
                          I wish I could like this 100 times.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What a doddering old fool Biden is.

DSL, I like the Amenhotep III designation for Orangeman. Fits.

You know, both parties, and in the case of the Ds right now, R's potentially going forward if they take both houses of Congress, have already or will have set this country on a road to ruin and were probably more than 1/2 way there. Maybe more.

I'm in Atlanta this week, stomping grounds of Jim Crow on Steroids - Stacey Abrams. It is also the home of let Wendy's burn after it was lit on fire in a black organized protest over police officers doing thier jobs. You know the story there. Fulton Co. is 44.6% black (44.7% white) so, you'd expect government policy to reflect the wishes of black voters. The problem is that Abrams, among other black leaders, have weaponized hatred and it produces crime that perpetrators of it are encouraged to undertake because black leaders rail against suppression of blacks, their votes and their access.

Still, Atlanta calls itself a "safe city." It is not now and hasn't been while I leved there (crime overall has dropped since the highs of 2016). The likelihood of being assaulted for your money (becomes a property crime if that's how you report the assault) is higher than I would want it to be to walk around downtown Atlanta at night - even in the daylight. There is a significant street drug and homeless problem. The Atlanta public school system is a disaster. Corruption is rampant and has been for decades - it's a culture among black administrators and elected officials and a persistent one.

All of these things that discourage good citizens - both black and white - to live in the city. That is a result of shitty D governance that, at one point, favored BLM's defund the Fulton Co. (city) Police department. That alone caused many decent cops to bale from city police employ and it has not recovered. There are enough cops to cope with major crimes but not the minor ones especially in specific neighborhoods so, those crimes go unprosecuted which then leads to the same perps committing more crimes often of greater degree.

This isn't anything out of the norm for comparable D governed big cities. It is, however a sad reality in all of them. It's been said that you get what you vote for so vote and quitchyerbitchin. The problem for me these days is that good candidates for elected office, regardless of party affiliation, aren't running. The ones that are running are uniformly idiots with wild-ass views, extreme right and left, that will affect their policies if elected even if they admit surreptitiously that they are appealing to thier base. There are few with reasonable and moderate positions. Why should I bother. My attitude, that I'm pretty sure is wide spread, is a significant threat to the republic.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The country is actually not on the road to ruin, don't believe the hype. It's a great country.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I wish I could like this 100 times.
                                A fucking men
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X