No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progs can't run on the Prog record...therefore the Progs are gonna Prog with personal attacks.

Right out of the Prog playbook.

hilarious
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is it really a personal attack to point out that the pro-life guy paid for an abortion? He should have simply fessed up to it instead of denying he knew the person. Pretty simple really.

Comment

• The Ds have nothing but failed policies.

Fortunately for them, the Rs have nominated a few bad candidates. Won’t help them in the House. But Senate will be D until 2024.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't know about Senate control, Walker isn't a bad candidate. I contend Walker is a better candidate than Perdue or Kelly Loeffler. He's a violent guy and that thrills the base. Those other two were just standard rank and file Republicans who never embraced the full throated crazy that MAGAs crave. Masters and Oz are terrible candidates.

The party doesn't decide anymore, the MAGAs decide.

Comment

• If nothing else this thread is entertaining when the Progs show up...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Walker thrills guys like The Wizard

Comment

• Not a big fan of HW the candidate but he'd be much better than his POS opponent...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think Herschel's got fewer brain cells left than even the Chairman and that's saying something. Has Tuberville already been designated his prospective handler in the Senate? Seems like a reasonable choice.

Comment

• Walker isn't going to win, so it's not really an issue. And it's a fair comparison to The Chairman. Walker ain't even as sharp as him, and neither one of those two could cut jello.Sadly, though, only one of them is the leader of the free world.

More importantly, the election-denier, piece of shit race-baiting Stacey Abrams ain't gonna win, either. That'll be great. Of course, I'm sure yet another defeat will propel her to even greater stardom amongst the Ds. They do love themselves election-deniying race-batiers, even if they are losers.

Comment

• CNN goes inside The Chairman's efforts to stop the OPEC cut... https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/04/polit...rms/index.html

You wanna talk about a window into the minds of geniuses...lemme tell ya...

Comment

• The moment you realize that KUWAIT will not return calls from the United States:

JU3JVECCBVMA3CCEZETFRWPHSU.jpg

Comment

• The important thing, Mike, is that the United States is now respected on the world stage. The Chairman has made the United States, once again, a beacon of foreign policy hope for the entire free world.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            CNN goes inside The Chairman's efforts to stop the OPEC cut... https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/04/polit...rms/index.html

You wanna talk about a window into the minds of geniuses...lemme tell ya...
                            National Security Council spokesperson Adrienne Watson said, “We’ve been clear that energy supply should meet demand to support economic growth and lower prices for consumers around the world and we will continue to talk with our partners about that.”

...Though another source familiar with the discussions told CNN it was described by a diplomat from one of the countries approached as “desperate.”

...The US focus, Jean-Pierre said, remains “taking every step to ensure markets are sufficiently supplied to meet demand for a growing global economy.”

Is it just me or do these remarks fly in the face of the prog's rhetoric about banning fossil fuels? For as incompetent as they are, they aren't completely stupid. They know damn well that cheap abundant energy is the key to economic growth and all the associated benefits. They've had no problem at all watching Americans take it up the ass with inflation and skyrocketing interest rates. But when it might put THEIR grip on power in jeopardy, they go groveling to MBS to save their asses. The progs are duplicitous scumbags who should be herded onto a rocket ship and launched into the sun.
                            Last edited by Mike; October 6, 2022, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• In a statement to CNN, National Security Council spokesperson Adrienne Watson said, “We’ve been clear that energy supply should meet demand to support economic growth and lower prices for consumers around the world and we will continue to talk with our partners about that.”
                              I mean...heh....I mean...jfc...

If by "energy supply" you mean not fossil fuels, then, yeah...The Chairman is clear on that...JFC

Comment

• Heh. That quote stunned me, too, Milke. I just posted a few seconds after you! And, to your credit, you proffered a solution that is both reasonable and fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X