Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

WTI didn't actually jump very much either. Only a $1.50. That doesn't translate into a huge spike at the pump

ADP jobs data was better than expected today too

I don't have access to spot trading data but I ran across a guy earlier who monitors future spot trades and he claims the west coast and midwest should soon see significant drops in the price of gas. I believe you're the one who mentioned refinery issues a week or two ago and this guy was saying the refineries are now back online. The OPEC news will have a greater impact on the east coast and the South. Also the OPEC cuts don't go into effect until late November I believe.
    I paid $ 4.49 this afternoon. Up from $ 4.17 yesterday.

Comment

• There's also this...my understanding is that when OPEC says they're "cutting production", what they really meant is they're lowering quotas. But most of the members outside Arabia were already falling short of the present quotas and they won't actually reduce what they pump out of the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaGeezer View Post

I paid $ 4.49 this afternoon. Up from $ 4.17 yesterday.
        A lot of places here in Columbus and where I travel in eastern Ohio jumped from $3.59 to $3.99 during the day on Monday. We'll see if the refinery issues that have been plaguing parts of the country are cleared up here in the near future.

Comment

• 2.85 in South Georgia
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• $4.49 here today. Was $4.04 yesterday.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• One crazy way to address refinery capacity is to (a) not take refineries off line and (b) build more refineries. Given the politics of the party running this country, (b) is a total non-starter.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• True. And with the lawsuits that will come even if the Rs take over, it will be years before we can build a refinery even if we want to.

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• Blue Collar Joe = Man of the people. Look at him getting on famously with a Florida cracker.

Meanwhile Lil Ron DeSantis with lifts in his shoes sulks and tries to slip away, wishing he was at another Palm Beach fundraiser sucking millionaire dick

FeWAnJVXwAAk7O5?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Did Ron still have those white boots on?

Comment

• How’d she smell, Joe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          How’d she smell, Joe?
                          Presidential pool report says Lucky Strikes and sunscreen.

Comment

• Woman who claims Herschel paid for her abortion sort of reveals her identity (or narrows it down). She says she's also the mother of one of his kids he's already admitted fathering.

Newt Gingrich (an exceptional character witness) says Herschel's had a lot of concussions over the years and that's why he'll be a great Senator.

Comment

• The media holding back a specific piece of info on a bombshell report to set a trap is a favorite of mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X