No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Progs disrupt the democratic process it's heroic and noble. When Conservatives even question an election process it's a "extreme threat to democracy...

Prog Gaslighting.

Learn it. Live it. Know it.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      OPEC goes for the 2M per day cut. The Chairman is, again, shat upon.
      Fortunately for him, he will have completely forgotten about it by the time he has his bedtime ice cream.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        OPEC goes for the 2M per day cut. The Chairman is, again, shat upon.
        But like I referenced earlier this does include Russian cuts which were already baked in.

The cuts aren't good but the real cuts are more in the order of 900k or 1M.

Fuck the Saudis. Let them deal with Iran on their own for a while. Or go beg Putin for help. That'll be a little awkward considering Iran is currently supplying Russia with desperately needed drones.

Comment

• Covering for The Chairman. It's what Progs do.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You may recall the aassassination of the daughter of a Russian nationalist who was a vocal supporter of Putin and was instrumental in shaping Putin's view of Russia's place in the new world order.

In a startlingly revealing story, US officials fingered elements within Ukraine for that assassination. They did not point to the Zelenski government who, after the story broke, continued to deny involvement.

The story illuminates the dark side of covert ops and that thuggery inside Ukraine exists. Its why past presidents distanced themselves from Ukraine officials. I'm still fully behind the Bidens administration's support of the Zelenski government but I can see the complications of aligning too closely with them given the long history of bad corruption within government and business.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Just one poll and the effects of the abortion story could be short lived but this poll has swung from Walker +3 to Warnock +3. Taken entirely post-abortion scandal. Same poll has Kemp +5

FOX 5 Poll: Raphael Warnock leads Herschel Walker after abortion allegations (fox5atlanta.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Fortunately for him, he will have completely forgotten about it by the time he has his bedtime ice cream.
                Aviators and ice cream, bitches!!!!! The Saudis will soon brought to heel!
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I dont know how believable tony bobulinski is in his new interview with tucker carlson. I do know he is getting a lot of press for it including the washington post, yahoo, MSN along with the usual conservative sites that is a lot more then the orignal interview garnered before the general election.

every move twords green energy immensely benefits china. every covid decision we make benefits china. I would argue the more US russia deteriorates the stronger china becomes

anyway just intersting the increase in media cooverage about bobulinski and more examples of the two sided justice system we have in this country

Comment

• BIDEN!!!!! and HARBAUGH!!!!!!

The unstoppable duo.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      BIDEN!!!!! and HARBAUGH!!!!!!

The unstoppable duo.
                      They both do love dairy

Comment

• Joe loves ice cream...Jimmy loves cows.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Any ideas on why the stock market was so peaceful today? It seems like an announcement like the 2M barrels would be bigley negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaGeezer View Post
                              Any ideas on why the stock market was so peaceful today? It seems like an announcement like the 2M barrels would be bigley negative.
                              WTI didn't actually jump very much either. Only a $1.50. That doesn't translate into a huge spike at the pump

ADP jobs data was better than expected today too

I don't have access to spot trading data but I ran across a guy earlier who monitors future spot trades and he claims the west coast and midwest should soon see significant drops in the price of gas. I believe you're the one who mentioned refinery issues a week or two ago and this guy was saying the refineries are now back online. The OPEC news will have a greater impact on the east coast and the South. Also the OPEC cuts don't go into effect until late November I believe.

Comment

• Refound him..some guy who works for GasBuddy. Says spot prices in SoCal have fallen $1.25 in the past 24 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X