No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Axe has about 10 people living in it.

Comment

• Let the October Surprises begin!!

Herschel Walker paid for ex-mistress' abortion back in 2009. She can produce a receipt for the abortion, a copy of a check Herschel wrote her days later, and a "Get Well Soon" card he sent her. Does anyone care, is the question? In a race this close..."maybe" it matters...maybe not?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-li...georgia-senate

Comment

• If you don't use social media much, you probably don't know Christian Walker. He's Herschel Walker's only child from marriage (I think). He's attempted to be a particularly obnoxious MAGA social media influencer for years. Looks like his relationship with his dad is a lot more strained than they've been letting on publicly up till now.

Comment

• I’m no expert, but that doesn’t sound good for the Herschel Walker campaign.

Comment

• Warnock was gonna win and Walker is a bad candidate. So, eh.

The most germane news out of Georgia recently was an Obama-appointed judge pissing on Abrams-associated lawsuit against Georgia election laws. This was in regard to the 2018 election, but reasoning applies the JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!! bullshit.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent- This one’s for you

Comment

• That seems about right. Thanks, DSL!

Comment

• Vee Pee Karamello Giggles had one job to do. Just one simple job. Go to Florida. Visit the areas that were stricken by the hurricane. Meet the people affected. Extend a hand of friendship, and assure everyone that the government would be there to assist them in rebuilding their homes and communities. Lay aside the politics. Just be reassuring, and let the people know that they can count on their government to stand with them and help them thru this time.

But. No.

Vee Pee Bumbles made it about race. Its as though she's handling the government's checkbook, and says, "Okay, .. everyone form a line... blacks and 'people of color' in line first, all whites in the back".

I cannot imagine the uproar that would take place had a Trump administration official said that whites were going to be helped first. And the uproar would have been justified.

The longer this fool of a woman serves, the more she makes Dan Quayle look like a fricking genius. I liked Dan Quayle, but when the man spoke, on basically ANYTHING, I cringed. This idiot woman has totally destroyed my cringing ability. I am totally OUT of cringing. I cannot believe the words coming out of this supposedly well educated woman's mouth. And SHE is the 'most qualified' to be Vee Pee, .. and is a heartbeat away from the Oval Office. THIS is what the country elected. By the tune of 83 MILLION votes.

God help us.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So HW screwed up years ago. BFD. Hasn't affected anybody in America like the D's policies have for the last two years...but hey...good job with the "October Surprise". Now let's talk all the Prog/Dem shit...like...oh I don't know...Hunter/Joe and the laptop from hell...Fetterman sticking a gun in a black joggers face...record inflation...disgraceful border situation...rampant crime...stock market and the economy tanking...runaway FBI and AG abuse...you know...stuff that really doesn't matter to average Americans...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Vee Pee Karamello Giggles had one job to do. Just one simple job. Go to Florida. Visit the areas that were stricken by the hurricane. Meet the people affected. Extend a hand of friendship, and assure everyone that the government would be there to assist them in rebuilding their homes and communities. Lay aside the politics. Just be reassuring, and let the people know that they can count on their government to stand with them and help them thru this time.

But. No.

Vee Pee Bumbles made it about race. Its as though she's handling the government's checkbook, and says, "Okay, .. everyone form a line... blacks and 'people of color' in line first, all whites in the back".

I cannot imagine the uproar that would take place had a Trump administration official said that whites were going to be helped first. And the uproar would have been justified.

The longer this fool of a woman serves, the more she makes Dan Quayle look like a fricking genius. I liked Dan Quayle, but when the man spoke, on basically ANYTHING, I cringed. This idiot woman has totally destroyed my cringing ability. I am totally OUT of cringing. I cannot believe the words coming out of this supposedly well educated woman's mouth. And SHE is the 'most qualified' to be Vee Pee, .. and is a heartbeat away from the Oval Office. THIS is what the country elected. By the tune of 83 MILLION votes.

God help us.
                      How about a link? The google machine turned up nothing.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Best ad I’ve seen in a while. Confession time: which one of you wrote this?

Comment

• Our VP's exact quote:

It is our lowest income communities and our communities of color that are most impacted by these extreme conditions and impacted by issues that are not of their own making. And so we have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity, understanding not everyone starts out at the same place. And if we want people to be in an equal palace, sometimes we have to take into account those disparities and do that work

Now, we all know what she means by "equity" and "communities of color." What isn't ENTIRELY clear is what she means by giving resources (hurricane aid) based on equity. Whatever she means, I would think hurriance aid is based on, you know, people who were fucked up by the hurricane. That equity would enter this particular discussion AT ALL is, well, I mean....I hate to say it, but Ds gonna D.

Finally, I should also acknowledge that this is Harris we're dealing with, so she's utterly inarticulate and horribly unclear. So, it's often hard to assume she means anything as there's probably -- almost certainly -- very little thought given to the words that exit her mouth. But, nonetheless, those are her words.
                          Last edited by iam416; October 4, 2022, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• That equity would enter this particular discussion AT ALL is, well, I mean....I hate to say it, but Ds gonna D.
                            The NYTs lead story this morning recapped the lack of "equity" in the distribution of COVID vaccines between races with whites having disproportionate access to vaccines compared to blacks and hispanics.

Surprise, this disproportionality completely disappeared by mid 2021. The story attributes that to the Biden administration's effort to fix it. That is just wrong. Distribution mechanics for COVID vaccinies were determined at the state level with little federal involvement. There is no evidence at the state level that there was an active effort to provide more vaccines to white groups. If there were, you'd hear about it. Instead, the FACTS, point to pretty even distribution of vaccines with other obvious factors affecting who actually went out and got them.

So, yeah, the D's will continue to paint ridiculous alternate realities. To take them down is like shooting fish in a barrel but the Ds persist. Idiots.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• So in other words, Liney's full of shit.

Got it.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And in actual words, our VP thinks hurricane relief should be based on "equity."

Comment

Working...
                                X