Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Charley still can't meme" -- me

Comment

• DSL's memes are a clear example of why you don't let kids run with scissors....
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DOJ Wins. Trump loses. 11th Circuit says DOJ probe of the ~100 classified Mar a Lago documents can continue. Overrules the hack District Judge. Very quick and unanimous decision. Two of the three judges were appointed by Trump.

In the decision they remark that the entire discussion over whether the documents were declassified or not is a complete red herring. Trump keeps claiming he declassified them but has refused to provide ANY evidence towards that under oath, despite numerous opportunities to do so. He and his lawyers just play coy every time. Furthermore even if they were declassified, the records aren't his property, and he has no right to keep them.

Trump probably will appeal again to the Supreme Court, because he'll use every opportunity to waste time that he can, but he won't win there either.

FdN9UpjXoAAYbcB?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          DOJ Wins. Trump loses. 11th Circuit says DOJ probe of the ~100 classified Mar a Lago documents can continue. Overrules the hack District Judge. Very quick and unanimous decision. Two of the three judges were appointed by Trump.

In the decision they remark that the entire discussion over whether the documents were declassified or not is a complete red herring. Trump keeps claiming he declassified them but has refused to provide ANY evidence towards that under oath, despite numerous opportunities to do so. He and his lawyers just play coy every time. Furthermore even if they were declassified, the records aren't his property, and he has no right to keep them.

Trump probably will appeal again to the Supreme Court, because he'll use every opportunity to waste time that he can, but he won't win there either.

FdN9UpjXoAAYbcB?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
          image_11852.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Many a wall at Mar a Lago is being splattered in ketchup this evening

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              This is one of the best memes from the left. Every time I see it I hear him saying those words. Lol

Comment

• Trump will spend as much time in jail for his crimes as Hillary does for hers.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That interview with Hannity last night is a another example of why Trump can’t get quality lawyers to represent him.

Comment

• DSL's favoriate, Andrew McCarthy, with his take on the NY AG's suite against DJT: https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/...rump-molehill/

(hint, given what I know of that charlatan partisan AG hack, it's about exactly what I'd expect)
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Two Flint area schools are limiting spectator participation for upcoming football games this friday due to too many fights at last week's games. Officials reported that in last weeks games the spectators were so out of control that the game at Flint's Houston Stadium had to be ended at halftime. Ironically, both teams were reported to be fine with each other. The game was proceeding well, and as the game was halted, the two teams were seen talking together and getting along well. And in the article, one witness said the biggest problem among the specators were .. GIRLS fighting.

Welcome to 2022.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Can’t read the McCarthy piece - out of free articles. What’s the basic gist?

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Two Flint area schools are limiting spectator participation for upcoming football games this friday due to too many fights at last week's games. Officials reported that in last weeks games the spectators were so out of control that the game at Flint's Houston Stadium had to be ended at halftime. Ironically, both teams were reported to be fine with each other. The game was proceeding well, and as the game was halted, the two teams were seen talking together and getting along well. And in the article, one witness said the biggest problem among the specators were .. GIRLS fighting.

Welcome to 2022.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...s/69510269007/
                          That is a big problem all over the country. There is a Ref shortage in almost all sports. Refs are getting tired of the abuse and leaving in droves. Not only is it not worth the bullshit, many times it is not safe.

The shit I saw at AAU basketball games...
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Can’t read the McCarthy piece - out of free articles. What’s the basic gist?
                            Mostly a political stunt. With fraud you need actual victims. None here. Biggest and REAL concerns are Feds, not politically-elected hacks.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              one witness said the biggest problem among the specators were .. GIRLS fighting.

Welcome to 2022.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...s/69510269007/
                              Equal Rights means Equal Lefts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Mostly a political stunt. With fraud you need actual victims. None here. Biggest and REAL concerns are Feds, not politically-elected hacks.
                                Thanks. I notice Andy just posted a summary of the 11th Circuit decision which didn't just reject pretty much everything Trump is claiming but also pretty much eviscerates Judge Cannon's reasoning as well.

Trump Special Master: Appeals Court Thoroughly Rebukes Federal Judge in Ruling on Mar-a-Lago Files | National Review

Comment

Working...
                                X