Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    All is well. No recession. Inflation is not that bad. Border is secure. Crime is under control. Trump is bad. DeSantis is worse. Jan. 6. Abortion is illegal. Pandemic is over but we will still vote to spend emergency monies. Vote for us. Trust us.
    It's funny how the disastrously humiliating withdrawal from Afghanistan doesn't even make the list these days. WINNING!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The definition of a recession, btw, starts with this question: Is a D President? If Yes, then the answer is NO. If No then proceed with standard definitional analysis we've done for decades.

Comment

• Dem Party circa 1933..."We have nothing to fear but fear itself"

Dem Party circa 2022..."We have nothing to offer but fear itself"
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

As I've argued, I'm not sure there is anybody in the Michigan GOP that could be what you are looking for. It's whoever the DeVos family gets behind unless you have a guy like Snyder who self funds. I'm pretty sure Snyder could never win today on the agenda he ran on in 2010. I also have no horse in the race but for better or worse today's GOP candidates have to embrace Trump, deny elections and they have to take the strict abortion policy. Not enough of guys like you are participating in the process and the Trumpers are controlling the party.
          James Craig would have given Whitmer a good race. Detroit Police chief. Good appeal in the SE part of MI that rules the state. Too bad he relied on Republican consultants about hiring petition circulation experts and many of his nominating petitions were thrown out.

Stupid party.

Comment

• Inflation only went up about an inch, this month....Joe Biden.

Thars your bumper sticker.

Comment

• I believe Craig has refused to endorse Dixon. Don't know if he's since changed his mind on that.

Comment

• There's only one Craig worth mentioning when it comes to politics and that's the legendary Larry Wide Stance Craig.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  There's only one Craig worth mentioning when it comes to politics and that's the legendary Larry Wide Stance Craig.
                  Listen...what happens in Minneapolis bathrooms stays in Minneapolis bathrooms

Comment

• That Peskov prank is funny but it represents the tip of the iceberg of what's starting to get out to Russian citizens whose sons - by some estimates over 30,000 - got conscripted to die in Ukraine. Elites run and hide while the average man gets pulled into an incompetently led army and dies for his country.

Bringing down Putin isn't possible from within, at least at this point in time, anymore than it was possible to bring down any number of Russian leaders over recent decades and even before that. But like all of them, they will fall. Just a matter of time.

Even though the authoritarian state in Russia - all types of it from the reign of the Czars to the Communists to Putin's brand of neo-nationalist fascism - has persisted for centuries, it has regularly fialed its citizens. Putin needs the support of the Russian people to sustain his particular breed of authoritarianism and over his two decades in power, he's polished his image of invincibility to that end. It's unraveling.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• James Craig ran a terrible campaign regardless of the petition issue. Are we even sure he was a Republican? Or was he a checkbook conversion. He was on Channel 4 all the time on the weekends and he came across as a great guy. The day he became a gubernatorial candidate, he started talking like Trump, all of the qualities that could fight for the persuadables we're shunted to the side.

If you can find this theoretical candidate that isn't part of the Michigan GOP and you can get this person through a primary, I would agree that candidate might be better than Tudor Dixon. But I believe that's a Rube Goldberg machine if there ever was one. As it is she is a photogenic actress who speaks well, has a great personal story and most importantly checks off all of the boxes needed to be GOP candidate for Michigan. She is much better than Bill Schutte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        These numbers are as of 18 months ago so they have certainly climbed substantially.
                        • Texans pay between $579 million and $717 million each year for public hospital districts to provide uncompensated care for illegal aliens.
                        • Texans paid $152 million to house illegal criminal aliens for just one year.
                        • Texans pay between $62 million and $90 million to include illegal aliens in the state Emergency Medicaid program.
                        • Texans paid more than $1 million for The Family Violence Program to provide services to illegal aliens for one year.
                        • Texans pay between $30 million and $38 million per year on perinatal coverage for illegal aliens through the Children’s Health Insurance Program.
                        • Texans pay between $31 million and $63 million to educate unaccompanied alien children each year.
                        https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...lion-each-year

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING.
                        RAYCIST HATE FACTS 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Comment

• We are not racists anymore...we are semi-fascists...get with the program...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Missed this earlier today but apparently all Russian airlines have been ordered to sell no tickets to men between 18 and 65

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Missed this earlier today but apparently all Russian airlines have been ordered to sell no tickets to men between 18 and 65
                              Whew! I'm glad I can still buy a ticket!

The rest of you yahoos are out of luck ...
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• DSL:

FB_IMG_1663786045639.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X