No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha! What a clown. I guess the border crisis is affecting your racist ass. WTF? are natives invading from Canada?

They didn't even wait until the migrants had built their first Hooverville under a freeway overpass before getting rid of them.
    Why should they? They took care of them. Rhonda's stunt to own the libs only worked in the minds of the mouth breathers in the MAGA hats and racist fucks like you
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• Why did DeSantis need to go to Texas to get these asylum seekers? Surely if Florida was bogged down with these refugees, he could have sent ones from Florida. I'm sure there are some Cuban asylum seekers in Miami.

Comment

• I see it's looney hour again...

<leaves>
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It should be an easy question to answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              I see it's looney hour again...

<leaves>
              Looney decade.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• fcb9d8bff7193d12.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Why did DeSantis need to go to Texas to get these asylum seekers? Surely if Florida was bogged down with these refugees, he could have sent ones from Florida. I'm sure there are some Cuban asylum seekers in Miami.
                  Because he's running for President and the people of Texas vote.

Comment

• b3f03b6c785fce09.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Because he's running for President and the people of Texas vote.
                      Well, he's running for Governor first and surely this little "stunt" will hand Val Demmings the race.

LOL.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Putin threatens nukes in new national speech. Announces partial mobilization. Reportedly flights out of Moscow to Armenia and Turkey immediately sold out. Men trying to leave by land are being turned back.

Def Minister Shoigu also spoke and hysterically claimed that Russia's losses are only 6,900 compared to Ukraine's 100,000+

Comment

• Seems believable. Russians would never lie.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Did I get what from 4chan or Geezer?
                            CGVT goes into pyroxims when the phrase "positive net tax payer" or "negative net tax payer" is used.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Thank God for hanging chads...
                              Yup. The biggest insight I heard about the FL recount was from a letter to the editor in the WSJ written by the Director of Elections in Houston. Like FL, most of their voting was done with the punch-card system where a computer card was put into a box and the voter punched with a stylish for the candidate he was voting for. The insight was simple. You CANNOT create a dimpled chad without having a large number of computer cards in the box. It can't be done because you need "backing" to dimple a perforated hole. If you recall, there were thousands of ballots with dimpled or hanging chads, and the 4 Dem counties tried their best to get every dimpled chad counted. There were no dimpled ballots for Bush.

When Houston went to a different system, their "spoiled ballot" problem went from 3% to .3%.
                              Last edited by Da Geezer; September 21, 2022, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                No, you're a racist. The small towners? Some are and some are not. Kind of like people everywhere.
                                Tisk, tisk, tisk. Haven't you gotten the memo that you should be calling Hanni a SEMI-FASCIST rather than a racist? "Racist" has come to have no real meaning anymore since progs grossly overused it when "debating" anyone they disagree with. The proper thing to call Hanni is now semi-facist.

Make a note of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X