• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

<<Martha's Vineyard has entered the chat.>>
    Game. Set. Match.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You mean the Martha's Vineyard that handled Rhond Santis' stunt without any infrastucture in place to support it and did so with ease and grace?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Haha!

Did you get that from 4chan or Geezer.
        Did I get what from 4chan or Geezer?

Comment

You mean the Martha's Vineyard that handled Rhond Santis' stunt without any infrastucture in place to support it and did so with ease and grace?
          Ease and grace? Come on, man. They used the fucking military to get them out. And since when do you need infrastructure? I thought that immigrants enrich us? By definition, you should always want them there. The saying is "Diversity is our strength" not "diversity is our strength unless we don't have the infrastructure for it".
          Last edited by Hannibal; September 20, 2022, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• heh
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good Lord, what a couple of clowns. Yes, infastructure and help organizations that are in place to help handle the infux at the border that is not available in places that, you know, don't normally handle an large number of migrants. Of course they called in the National Guard.

The response was admirable, but it didn’t mirror what the best practices at the border are —and it couldn’t have been. What happens at the border isn’t a matter of spontaneous charity and hospitality. There is an invisible infrastructure, which doesn’t make headlines, but is the fruit of patient work by charities and activists to fill the gaps in our broken asylum system.

By the time an asylum-seeker crosses the border and self-reports to a Border Patrol agent, several things have already gone wrong. The ideal process — for America and for the refugee — is to apply for asylum from their home country, working through the U.S. Embassy. If that isn’t possible, someone seeking refuge in the U.S. could present at a port of entry to ask for shelter — that is, if America hadn’t shut down most of those checkpoints or tightly metered them. Refugees huddle in tent cities on the border, working together to keep track of who arrived when so people can wait their turn, sometimes for months.

Since the U.S. has made it so difficult to follow the official procedures, many migrants cross the border illegally, following dangerous routes, and seek out Border Patrol once they’ve crossed to turn themselves in and begin the asylum application process.

This is the pattern; the official system is broken, and charitable organizations and activists keep a broken system from being even worse than it is.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well it's a good thing then that illegal immigrants only conveniently show up in border towns that are perfectly ready for them and never go anywhere else to strain those cities' law enforcement, educational, medical, and social services.

Comment

• To Progs...virtue signalling is more virtuous than actual action...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well it's a good thing then that illegal immigrants only conveniently show up in border towns that are perfectly ready for them and never go anywhere else to strain those cities' law enforcement, educational, medical, and social services.

🙄

Yes it is.

And it is a good thing that the recipients of Rhonda and Abbott's ridiculous stunt were able to handle it.

You fuckers are so wrapped up in "border security is bad" that you have no idea what it takes to handle the problem.

It takes a lot more than we are doing, but the main thing that has to be done is to fix the fucking problem. That will never happen though, because the Repubs don't want to lose the political capital.

Oh yeah, and they are scared of brown people
                      Last edited by CGVT; September 20, 2022, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        To Progs...virtue signalling is more virtuous than actual action...
                        Pretty much. The small towners across all of the USA that are dealing with hundreds of thousands of migrants are racists and they need to STFU and accept their new citizens. The one exception to that rule is Martha's Vineyard. They are special. They are literally the only town in the United States that is not morally obligated to take in illegal immigrants.

Because reasons.

Democrats -- never having any self awareness, and not about to change that any time soon.

Comment

• No, you're a racist. The small towners? Some are and some are not. Kind of like people everywhere.

Comment

• "They changed our lives forever"

Then we booted their arses out!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

No, you're a racist. The small towners? Some are and some are not. Kind of like people everywhere.
                              We know that the people of Martha's Vineyard surely are. They didn't even wait until the migrants had built their first Hooverville under a freeway overpass before getting rid of them.

Imagine how pissed off they would be if they suddenly had drug cartels operating in their formerly peaceful town while the emergency rooms got clogged with uninsured illegals and schools were suddenly forced to hire all bilingual teachers to teach the children of non-citizens (at taxpayer expense of course). You know, like is happening in literally every fucking state in the lower 48 now? But it's not happening specifically to you, so you don't care. As far as you are concerned, it's not happening at all.

Comment

• Living up to my threats from earlier

The Special Master was not impressed by Trump's arguments. "You can't have your cake and eat it too"

Trump's buffoons are claiming the documents seized are protected by so-called executive privilege. But for that to be true, they have to have been declassified. And they refuse to provide the judge any evidence showing which documents were declassified

Anyone with even a portion of a brain understands that Trump didn't really declassify any of this shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X