X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The make-believe Luhansk and Donetsk Republics will be holding referenda on joining Russia this weekend...as Ukraine pushes the frontline back into each territory...

Comment

• But how many days of early voting will there be?

Comment

• In Russia, election results come first, then vote is held.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            In Russia, election results come first, then vote is held.
            Not that much different than screaming about fixed elections for 4 years and then denying the results of the actual election...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Stacey Abrams on line 1...

Comment

• LOL. So true.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This is shooting fish in a barrel, but still, Ds gonna D...Charles Cooke has some fun mocking The Atlantic's article wondering if the differences in athletic performance between men and women is really attributable to biology: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...tm_term=fourth

Ds gonna D.

Comment

• More germanely, The Chairman remains oblivious to the inflation cycle we're in. OBLIVIOUS. Well, if you judge him by his words. Which, I know from this forum isn't fair.

However, that is of little importance relative to what DJT's lawyers are filing these days.

Comment

• You may recall that Michael Gableman was hired by Wisconsin's Legislature to investigate the 2020 election. Over a year went by, he charged the state over $1 Million, abused his authority, threatened to throw the mayors of Milwaukee and Madison in jail, and eventually was fired by the Speaker of the Wisconsin House who barely survived a Trumper primarying him.

Now Gableman is calling for revolution in America. Says the tree of liberty must be watered with blood.

Gableman is a typical R. He's fat, bald, unattractive. Calls for violence while risking nothing himself.

Rs gonna R

Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Gableman calls for revolution (jsonline.com)​​

Comment

• If you don't want Trump trial updates, today's a bad day to be reading this forum. I intend to KEEP YOU POSTED!

He's got both a hearing with the Special Master AND The 11th Circuit is hearing DOJ's request for a stay. BOTH TODAY! Exciting times.

Comment

• The Atlantic vs a Wisconsin R.

That's about right.

Comment

• I kept believing this was fiction or some sort of parody, but it's pretty much just what coastal Ds are... https://www.commonsense.news/p/crime...y-morning-with

These are the people who want to run our lives. JFC.

Comment

• Occupied Kherson Province has now announced a vote to join Russia too now. Putin is supposedly making a speech before the end of the day that I'm sure will be full of accusations and threats and will declare Ukrainian nationality a figment of Khrushchev's imagination.

The plan is probably to hold these sham elections, declare it all sacred Russian soil, then threaten Ukraine with nukes if they keep trying to reclaim their territory. Probably not a coincidence this is happening while the UN General Assembly is meeting too (Putin isn't attending)

Comment

• Also, of course, The Chairman in his interview stated, correctly, that the pandemic was over. The problem, of course, is that his emergency powers -- the major basis for brazenly unconstitutional debt cancellation -- are based on the existence of a pandemic.

But, the rule of law or rule of facts ought not be a concern when you're trying to take money from the working class and give that money away to your constituents.

Ds gonna D.

Comment

Working...
                                X