No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviators and ice cream, bitches! THAT's how you govern!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Lurking on the immediate horizon is the railway workers strike. It's already having an impact, but we're about to hit hour zero. I think most people think something gets done and the strike will be averted, but it'll be a pretty big deal if it hits.

The Rs in the Senate proposed to adopt the provisions recommended by a board appointed by The Chairman. Bernie, of course, has objected. This is a pretty good summary: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...t-rail-strike/

Comment

• Rail agreement reached in the dead of night?!

ANOTHER CRISIS AVERTED BY THE THE SWIFT ACTIONS OF OUR CHAIRMAN!

Joe Biden Deal With It GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee

Comment

• Aviators and Ice Cream! And screaming eagles!

Comment

• Great news! Here's more:

Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

Florida governor sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard as part of program 'to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron...rthas-vineyard

"Yes, Florida can confirm the two planes with illegal immigrants that arrived in Martha’s Vineyard today were part of the state’s relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations," the governor’s communications director, Taryn Fenske, told Fox News Digital.

"States like Massachusetts, New York and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration through their designation as ‘sanctuary states’ and support for the Biden administration’s open border policies," she said.

Desantis 2024!

Comment

• That is fantastic, Mike.

Meanwhile, Strangelove seems fully back aboard the Aviators and Ice Cream Bus. The Chairman in 2024!!!!

Comment

• Leon Pennypacker, head of the Amalgamated Rail-Road Conglomerate, chomped arrogantly on his dime store cigar. The Chairman was an old man, feeble, dying. Pennypacker would put him in his place. He gloated, he reveled. But then the Chairman arrived and all the courage and confidence Pennypacker had been building drained away in a flash. A cold sweat broke out across his flushed forehead as the Chairman sat and looked his square in the face, saying nothing, the one light in the room causing a hideous glare off his black as pitch Aviators.

"So we have a deal", the Chairman almost whispered.

Pennypacker rallied and bellowed that there was no deal, he'd make sure those lazy bastards never got a single paid sick day. The Chairman allowed him to rant for a good three minutes but the burly tycoon fell absolutely silent as the Aviators came off and The Chairman fixed on him with those black beady eyes, lifeless and remorseless. The eyes of a King Cobra, Pennypacker thought, and he gulped and quickly sat down. "That wasn't a question, Jack" spoke The Chairman.

"A deal, sure, yeah, a deal. Got it." stammered the proud industrialist, almost like a chastened child.

The Chairman pursed his lips, nodded slightly three times, and put the Aviators back on. "Good. Glad we got that settled. Just one more thing: can you show me how to open a .pdf?"

Comment

• Apparently most of the Martha's Vineyard "illegals" were refugees from Venezuela, enemy of America and communist hellhole.. Nice to see the warm welcome America's One Perfect Politician gave them. Let everyone in Miami-Dade know that DeSantis considers refugees from Cuba and Venezuela to be filthy trash, unworthy of sheltering in Florida.

SAD!!!

Comment

• It should be noted that the good people of Martha's Vineyard have said that the relocated illegals will have 'temporary' housing. They'll likely join the homeless population another sanctuary city soon. Boston, maybe?
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Delaware is high on the list of likely destinations. But I really like the Martha's Vineyard angle and it should be pretty easy to overwhelm given the small size and scant resources found in big cities. Maybe the Obama's will open their home to them.

Comment

• The Venezuelan refugees said they were told they were being taken to New York and that people had jobs waiting for them.

I've known DeSantis was capable of a lot but human trafficking is a new low. Geez oh golly.

Anyways why are we talking about two dozen people being smuggled by coyotes into Marth's Vineyard when The Chairman just solved the Great Rail Crisis of 2022? That seems like a much more consequential (and constructive) achievement.

Comment

• Jaws was filmed there. "Shark Week" has the opportunity to be more inclusive

Comment

• Maybe he'll send them by rail next time.

Comment

• I think Mr. DeSantis is doing the illegals a huge favor. I'm not a big fan of anything on the east coast, but if I were an illegal, I'd much prefer being shipped to Martha's Vineyard, rather than staying in crime/drug infested Miami. Maybe I'd get a chance to say hello to a Kennedy, or even Mr. & Mrs. Otero.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well played, Gov. Abbot. Well played...

Comment

Working...
                                X