X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• On Ukrain's "new" offensive in the SW region of that country: First, it's not new. The msm is just saying it is.

Notably, within 24h of those reports, the Kremlin's propaganda machine started spouting the narrative that Ukrain's offensive had failed. Nothing in a battle of attrtion like this one is succeeds or fails in 24h. So, disregard this BS.

I posted earlier that Ukraine lacks the combat power to mount a blitzkrieg into the city of Kherson and capture it. What they have been successful doing since Donetsk fell to the Russians is conducting a war that makes it harder and more costly for Putin to sustain his operation while keeping the country viable and the forces defending it from being rendered ineffective.

Doing that takes a special skill of attacking Russian logistics and C&C that in turn reduces Russian combat power. There's not enough reporting in the msm of how successful the Zelenski government has been in doing this.

The losses Putin's armed forces have sustained are staggering. Their ineptness in focusing the immense advantages those armed forces have to bring about the victory he seeks should be sobering and serious enough to make Putin think about continuing his folly. I have no doubt his isolation and diminished respect he's managed for himself on the world stage is giving him pause.

Keep it up world.
      Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; September 1, 2022, 02:23 PM.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This guy just got 10 years for assaulting a cop on Jan 6th, stiffest sentence by far to this point. The Judge really laid into him at sentencing too.

Ex-NYPD cop who assaulted D.C. officer on Jan. 6 gets record-setting 10-year sentence (nbcnews.com)

Comment

• fuckin' Trumpers
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Two years after these three allegedly burned down the Wendy's where Atlanta police officers shot and killed Rashard Brooks Chisom Kingston, John Wesley Wade, and Natalie Hanna White were indicted on arson charges on January 28, 2022. There was a hearing just this month in the Fulton Co. Court. on this indictment. I can't find a single story involving these people after that. Will they ever be tried let alone convicted.

Everyone here knows this but the msm's coverage of perpetrators involved in looting and burning after allegations of police brutality involving an African American victim gets short shrift in the news. Many of these criminal actors never get apprehended let alone prosecuted, let alone convicted. Meanwhile, perpetrators of violent acts on 1/6 are relentlessly pursued, prosecuted and in most cases, if they are indicted and tried, it is front page news.

I'm not arguing to let this ex NYPD officer off the hook. What I'm I'm pointing out to no one's surprise that posts here that DAs in the counties where these looting and burning crimes are committed probably prosecute in some ungodly ratio of persons inolved in 1/6 compared to those involved in the summer of '20 crime sprees motivated by unfounded (mostly) incidents of police brutality against AAs. There's an awful lot just wrong about that.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Meanwhile, perpetrators of violent acts on 1/6 are relentlessly pursued, prosecuted and in most cases, if they are indicted and tried, it is front page news.

False equivelency
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU, Buchanan. The Chairman says we’re in a fight for America’s soul and you’re either licking his boots or hatefully trying to destroy the country. It’s clear from your hatred of BLM what side you’re on.

It’s also obvious that we were inches from a coup. Burning down buildings doesn’t really compare to that. I mean, Viking Man was about to take over the free world.
                Last edited by iam416; September 1, 2022, 05:18 PM.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh look, more shitposting from talent. How refreshing.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Anyway, I hope 10 years becomes the standard for assaulting police. #BlueLivesMatter

Comment

• The Chairman’s press secretary said today, with a straight fucking face, that The Chairman fought to reopen schools “in spite of Republicans” during the pandemic. It’s pretty clear Tge Chairman knows The Media has kicked all in for the Ds and no lie, no matter how outrageous, will get called. It’s right up there with “Jim Crow on steroids.”

Remember, the Ds tell the truth.

And now The Chairman is going to tell America voting against him or The Party is siding with evil in the war for America’s soul. And I will quote The Chairman and his outlandish statements and Progs will, again, complain how unfair it is to quote the leader of the free world.
                      Last edited by iam416; September 1, 2022, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Chairman of Russian oil giant criticizes Ukraninan war, falls out of hospital window to his death.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          Two years after these three allegedly burned down the Wendy's where Atlanta police officers shot and killed Rashard Brooks Chisom Kingston, John Wesley Wade, and Natalie Hanna White were indicted on arson charges on January 28, 2022. There was a hearing just this month in the Fulton Co. Court. on this indictment. I can't find a single story involving these people after that. Will they ever be tried let alone convicted.

Everyone here knows this but the msm's coverage of perpetrators involved in looting and burning after allegations of police brutality involving an African American victim gets short shrift in the news. Many of these criminal actors never get apprehended let alone prosecuted, let alone convicted. Meanwhile, perpetrators of violent acts on 1/6 are relentlessly pursued, prosecuted and in most cases, if they are indicted and tried, it is front page news.

I'm not arguing to let this ex NYPD officer off the hook. What I'm I'm pointing out to no one's surprise that posts here that DAs in the counties where these looting and burning crimes are committed probably prosecute in some ungodly ratio of persons inolved in 1/6 compared to those involved in the summer of '20 crime sprees motivated by unfounded (mostly) incidents of police brutality against AAs. There's an awful lot just wrong about that.
                          Between the day George Floyd was killed (May 25) and Juen 2, over 11,000 people across the country in just 30 cities had been arrested and charged for behavior in the riots.

BuzzFeed News reached out to 30 local police departments — including Minneapolis, New York City, and Los Angeles — seeking their official numbers. Here’s what we found.

Comment

• Carter had his malaise speech...tonite is Big Guy's maga speech...the bully pulpit at it's finest...tonight Joe will tell half of America they are fascists and a menace to America...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And he will be correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Between the day George Floyd was killed (May 25) and Juen 2, over 11,000 people across the country in just 30 cities had been arrested and charged for behavior in the riots.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...police-arrests
                                Arrests don’t equal jail time. Especially with prosecutors who openly say they won’t prosecute. The Wendy’s arson is an example of people arrested and, apparently (I don’t know), not doing any time as of yet. That was Buchanan’s point. We know prosecutors don’t enforce the law against these protesters, so who cares if they’re arrested/charged?
                                Last edited by iam416; September 1, 2022, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X