• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idiot

No offense.

Wait...yes...offense...now STFU dumbass

DSL:

...you're the one that I want...oh baby....oooh oooh oooh...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So this is what the Climate Alarmists/Bidenista/Nutjob Leftists want for America...lol
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes ridiculous but funny because not far from reality. Fucking morons.

Let's continue to enrich Putin and Venezuela...and Iran...while fucking America...great job Joe...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Charles Cooke, who usually spends his time destroying the Left with remarkable effectiveness, rightly takes time off to write that "Donald Trump Is Still a Lunatic" https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/...ill-a-lunatic/

He also sort of sums up what certainly Mike and I feel:

The riot of January 6 was certainly abhorrent, but it was not, in fact, the root problem with Donald Trump’s conduct during the post-election period; a thousand or so rioters, upsetting and dangerous as their behavior might have been, were never going to overthrow the federal government. No, the root problem with Donald Trump’s behavior during the post-election period was that Donald Trump attempted to stay in power despite having lost, in violation of America’s most fundamental law. Had nobody showed up in D.C. on January 6 — had there been no riot, had Trump given no public speeches on the topic — that attempt alone would have been sufficient to disqualify him from office forever. But that he’s still playing this game, almost two years later? That is insane.
                That is to say, 1/6 was a symptom of the underlying issue. And we all know what it is. And it should be disqualifying. And to spend 2 years investigating the symptom when we all know the facts and the underlying issue is, well, overkill to say the least.

I won't even get into examples on the other side. I'll leave it just at DJT. Cooke's final two sentences are, IMO, correct w/o qualification.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Now, generally, faith in election outcomes is critical to our constitutional republic. We have to trust that who won actually won. DJT undermines this concept. The Rs undermine this concept w/ claims of massive voter fraud when, in fact, the actual voter fraud is almost certainly unlikely to even be enough to sway a student council elections. The Ds undermine this concept with pervasive claims of massive voter suppression (JIM CROW!!!!) when, in fact, they can't even turn up as much evidence of voter suppression as the flimsy shit the Rs offer on fraud.

Both operate to delegitimize our elected officials. And that's not a good thing, even though the cynic in me who absolutely believes that government is more likely to fuck shit up than solve anything appreciates almost anything that makes the job of fucking shit up harder. Almost anything.

This has been my position for, shit, years now. Well, at least since the cries of voter suppression became a D staple to match the cries of voter fraud from the Rs.

Comment

• Andrew Napolitano, formerly of fox news, now news max, authored a long article yesterday on why Trump is going to get indicted and convicted for obstruction of justice. Napolitano argued that Trump's lawyers have no defense against mounting evidence, some of it of his own stupidity for opening his mouth about the raid, that he committed a crime.

I'm not posting a link because I think he's a crackpot. Nevertheless his argument is pretty convincing. Your choice to look for it.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Fingers crossed. Unfortunately, it won't stop him from running for President.
                      Last edited by iam416; September 1, 2022, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        Andrew Napolitano, formerly of fox news, now news max, authored a long article yesterday on why Trump is going to get indicted and convicted for obstruction of justice. Napolitano argued that Trump's lawyers have no defense against mounting evidence, some of it of his own stupidity for opening his mouth about the raid, that he committed a crime.

I'm not posting a link because I think he's a crackpot. Nevertheless his argument is pretty convincing. Your choice to look for it.
                        If you missed it I posted an Andy McCarthy NR article yesterday predicting Trump's indictment on obstruction charges as well. It's a longer read but well worth it and from someone who (IMO) is more credible than Napolitano.

Comment

• Midterm thoughts from the WSJ. Bottom line is almost no one is still predicting the Dems get slaughtered. The WSJ poll shows an 8 point shift towards the Democrats in the generic ballot between March and now. Which doesn't mean they will control the House -- but the smaller McCarthy's majority gets the less power he will have and whether he'll even be chosen Speaker starts to come into question.

Democratic Midterm Prospects Improve as Races Heat Up, WSJ Poll Finds - WSJ

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Be careful of those hospital windows. They can be tricky.

MOSCOW, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Ravil Maganov, the chairman of Russia's second-largest oil producer Lukoil (LKOH.MM), died on Thursday after falling from a hospital window in Moscow, two sources familiar with the situation said, becoming the latest in a series of businessmen to meet with sudden unexplained deaths.

Comment

• Former White House Counsel Pat Cippolone and his deputy will appear before a federal grand jury TOMORROW to answer questions about Jan 6th

Cipollone, Philbin expected to appear Friday before federal grand jury probing Jan. 6: Sources - ABC News (go.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X