No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorbachev reportedly dead. 91. Go watch his Pizza Hut commercial in remembrance.

Comment

• He was better in Naked Gun...

.....I knew it!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dem/Progs right now...

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The DOJ filing late last night doesn't seem like the details are improving for Trump. And his lawyers may need lawyers.

READ: DOJ's response to Trump's request for a special master - CNNPolitics

Comment

• Huge mess. All of this is consistent with Trump's utter disregard for society's guard rails. I mean that in the widest application of it.

To have a US President act as he has, in and out of office, is a disgrace to Americans. How any American can support him is beyond me but it certainly tells us what kind of people these are who do defend and support him.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• COVID: You've probably heard about this new tailored vaccine to be introduced. Not here to recommend it but rather to emphasize the potential of mRNA vaccine technology. It really is remarkable and foretells another giant leap in the capacity of the human race to fight off threats to its existence.

While doomsayers predicting end times due to climate change among other threats abound, science and human intelligence are likely to overcome all threats existent and future.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  Huge mess. All of this is consistent with Trump's utter disregard for society's guard rails. I mean that in the widest application of it.

To have a US President act as he has, in and out of office, is a disgrace to Americans. How any American can support him is beyond me but it certainly tells us what kind of people these are who do defend and support him.
                  It is mind boggling, but if he were the Republican candidate in 2024, most of the conservatives on this board that claim that they do not support him would vote for him

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ukraine: claims and counterclaims are today's bywords. My biased guess is that the Rissian army is having its ass handed to them in and around the city of kherson. I make that assessment based on what I know about a soldiers will to fight. Ukrainians have it Russians don't. I take these claims of Russian defenders fleeing defensive positions as probably true.

One thing Ukrainian sources are careful to point out is this isn't a calvery charge that's going to take Kherson in days. Their armed forces don't have the requisite troop strength to capture and occupy the city of Kherson. What they can do is demoralize the Russian occupiers both troops and administrators especially the later.

Why is this important? Putin has engaged in a process of russification of Ukraine and all the unconscionable actions he's undertsken to achieve the erasure of Ukraine and Ukrainian culture. His goals are only achievable under the cover of military control of the territory within which russification processes are under way. You disrupt this, his goals are much harder to achieve if not by degree impossible.

IOW, the Ukrainian armed forces dont need to and in fact can't achieve a complete defeat of Russian forces occupying Ukrainian land. They can prevent russification of it though. I believe this is Zelenski's medium term goal and the disruptive military operations in Ukrain's south and east, combined with organized partisan resistance, can force Putin to, at least, negotiate from a weaker position, or decide the political and economic costs of his operation in Ukraine are too high and withdraw.

This isn't going to happen next week or even in a year. It will be a slow, tedious undertaking but I believe it will happen as long as the west stays engaged and allows sanctions to bite Russia. Europe has to solve its energy crisis and oil and gas producers outside Russia have to step up. If that doesn't happen, Putin will continue to succesfully weaponize energy and weaken western resolve to end his aggression.

Comment

• I likea lot on here, have voted against DJT 3 times. Well, maybe only 2 for some. Having seen exactly what The Chairman and the Progs have in store for this country, the most I can do now is abstain if it's a 2020 rematch. DJT is not fit for office. Neither is The Chairman.

Hopefully, if DJT has actually committed a crime, they'll prosecute and save me that choice.

Otherwise, I get to watch The Chairman repeatedly say he has no authority to, e.g., enact eviction moratoriums, do it anyway and get bitch-slapped and then say he has no authority to cancel student debt, do it anyway and, well....

So, I'd be delighted if DJT went to jail and I could actually vote against Party of Authoritarians that knows it can't do shit and ignores the law regardless. Fingers fucking crossed.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• List 5 ways that Joe is better. The only reason he's not being investigated is that his party is in charge of everything including the House, Senate and Justice Department.

And actually, if presented with the same choices as in 2020, I'd likely leave the President part of my ballot unchecked, or I'd seriously consider the Libertarian candidate.. I can't speak for others here.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Whatever, Trumper. It's not enough, Trumper, to abstain, Trumper, you must vote for THE PARTY, Trumper.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm getting tired of these Trumpers...ridiculous. It's as plain as the vagina on Talent's body...The Big Guy is doing a great job! He inherited a mess at the border...he developed a fantastic Covid response...he is bringing gas prices down...and unemployment is at record lows!!

C'mon Jack!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He personally intervened to bring chicken wing prices down in time for football season. The lack of gratitude around here was disappointing, but not surprising.

Comment

• When The Chairman's policies are instrumental in getting gasoline prices back under $2 per gallon, AND when he gets inflation back to pre-inauguration levels, I'll consider voting for him. Those are the issues that directly affect the vast majority of Americans.

Instead, he wants truck drivers and waitresses to pay for AOC's student loans. And he's hiring 87,000 new IRS agents to make sure they pay up.

Brilliant.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X