Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's driving the bus...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Gaslighting.jpg

ab91676f1f5244cb.jpg

db2290cad91fef4a.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I liked Cheney's concession speech, it hit all of the pertinent issues. Basically nobody should ever vote for an election denier. The best part about the speech is she spoke of Grant and how he kept on fighting Lee even after heavy losses. Invoking The Butcher and Lincoln has got to burn every MAGA person out there.
        Said without a hint of irony.

Comment

• You guys are gonna bawl. CNN's canceling Reliable Sources and Brian Stelter's leaving the network

Comment

• Facebook banned Libs of TikTok last night. I guess you can't post videos of other people saying insane bullshit or YOU get in trouble. I mean, the Boston Children's Hospital clips were taken from... The Boston Children's Hospital website. So repost something that Boston Children's Hospital was clearly OK with and that is somehow offensive and you are deplatformed. Again, just to be clear, for posting to a Twitter account videos that are already uploaded to the internet by the people Libs of TikTtok are mocking.

Comment

• This meme is too good not to steal and repost.

Recall a post I made upthread about if it is too hot/cold, it's climate change and if it is too dry/wet, it's climate change?

I present Great Barrier Reef Defies Doomsday Predictions

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...y-predictions/

“There’s always some part of the reef somewhere going through a bust. Almost always,” Ridd said. But then the coral grows back. “That’s always what happens.”

While the AIMS report documented record levels of coral on the reef, it also noted that much of it was due to fast-growing Acropora coral that is more susceptible to wave damage, bleaching, and tropical cyclones. Ridd noted that while the loss of these corals in recent years was a labeled a “disaster,” their rapid recovery is now somehow a cause for concern.

“This is just a pathetic excuse to try to make a brilliant good-news story into a bad-news story, so that we can keep scaring the children that the reef is doomed,” he said.

We can now safely add to the list "too little coral" and "rapidly growing coral" = CLIMATE DISASTER

215D8C9D-8262-4434-BAA5-8589D89EAD48.png
              Last edited by Mike; August 18, 2022, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Facebook banned Libs of TikTok last night. I guess you can't post videos of other people saying insane bullshit or YOU get in trouble. I mean, the Boston Children's Hospital clips were taken from... The Boston Children's Hospital website. So repost something that Boston Children's Hospital was clearly OK with and that is somehow offensive and you are deplatformed. Again, just to be clear, for posting to a Twitter account videos that are already uploaded to the internet by the people Libs of TikTtok are mocking.
                If you simply quote what Liberals are saying you are usually guilty of some sort of “ism” or “phobia”. This is why these people can’t be reasoned with or compromised with.

Comment

• Judge in the Mar a Lago case wants to at least partially release the underlying Affidavit. Wants DOJ to propose redactions at another hearing next week

Comment

• Basically nobody should ever vote for an election denier.

Whole lotta those out there from 2000, 2016 and the Georgia Gubernatorial race recently...as well as many libs in Congress who STILL say Trump lost in 2016...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

If you simply quote what Liberals are saying you are usually guilty of some sort of “ism” or “phobia”. This is why these people can’t be reasoned with or compromised with.
                      It really is astounding. I mean...ASTOUNDING. An entire account dedicated to quoting the Left to expose the Left with the Left's own words is, well, hate speech. Or something.

The Authoritarian Left will brook no dissent. That's for goddamn sure.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• trump and the wall, trump and the tax cuts, trump and being energy independant, trump and standing up to china, trump and relationship with russia, trump and the economy

I think he has a lot to run on whereas desantas is still a bit of an unknown quantity barely beating a guy thats under indictment for wire fraud and 20 other federal charges.

gas prices will leap back up again, inflation and it definition doesnt matter to the people still seeing 8.5 % in the grocery and not the 0% BS the redefiners claim, and the recession definition doesnt stop the fact that we were in a recession that might still be lingering. Loved the analogy of 20 guys digging a ditch then filling it back up increases the GDP when nothing was produiced. Untio we start produicing a lot more and stopping china from producing it all were toast. Alternative energy green energy is plauying right into their hands since they make everything.

Love to see another debate or two with kamala, joe buttplug, or anybody that runs agains trump. How in the heck can they defend any record.

Just wish the senate didnt have so many republican lame ass candidates

Comment

Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Basically nobody should ever vote for an election denier.

Whole lotta those out there from 2000, 2016 and the Georgia Gubernatorial race recently...as well as many libs in Congress who STILL say Trump lost in 2016...
                            What folks in Congress say that Trump lost the 2016 election? Nobody said there.were fake ballots you Trumplovers are alleging. Hillary Clinton conceded that night and there was not a stop the steal movement for Clinton.

The Republicans have an army of election deniers on the ballot. Liz Cheney lost the primary because she refused to be an election denier. There is certainly no real policy that she championed to be considered a RINO. Simply saying your boy Trump lost in public is enough to be cast out into the wilderness.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              trump and the wall, trump and the tax cuts, trump and being energy independant, trump and standing up to china, trump and relationship with russia, trump and the economy

I think he has a lot to run on whereas desantas is still a bit of an unknown quantity barely beating a guy thats under indictment for wire fraud and 20 other federal charges.

gas prices will leap back up again, inflation and it definition doesnt matter to the people still seeing 8.5 % in the grocery and not the 0% BS the redefiners claim, and the recession definition doesnt stop the fact that we were in a recession that might still be lingering. Loved the analogy of 20 guys digging a ditch then filling it back up increases the GDP when nothing was produiced. Untio we start produicing a lot more and stopping china from producing it all were toast. Alternative energy green energy is plauying right into their hands since they make everything.

Love to see another debate or two with kamala, joe buttplug, or anybody that runs agains trump. How in the heck can they defend any record.

Just wish the senate didnt have so many republican lame ass candidates
                              DeSantis has more of a record than Trump.

He's going to win reelection very easily. Probably by 10 or more.

Comment

• 9970f46a027ed1c0.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X