X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a35563b124ffe5f6.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• 297351881_10229341621472106_1448645128064638891_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Gl1iibZBI44AX-0EYzz&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT9kUVUS1Scg-5cI7Si1FTJUeYBzZ4ZaVaWfL6I2aAMtBQ&oe=6300389
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Uh-oh…Gab narc’d on the guy that was arrested yesterday for making threats to the FBI

Comment

• law.JPG
            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• What's good for the goose ...

Comment

• Fresh round of big explosions in Crimea. Russia acknowledging sabotage. Ukraine admitting this time it's special forces, not missile attacks.

Comment

• cartoon-080922-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

They ain't going after Oprah and Bill Gates...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Fresh round of big explosions in Crimea. Russia acknowledging sabotage. Ukraine admitting this time it's special forces, not missile attacks.
                    Seems very active behind the lines today. Reports from multiple locations in Crimea of big explosions. Inside Russia proper north of Kharkiv, in the city of Kursk, Russia claims "Ukrainian terrorists" destroyed six power transmission towers that have taken the nuclear plant there offline.

Comment

• video showing all the fireworks from a Crimean ammo depot going kaboom

Comment

• THE LOON SQUAD IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Uh-oh…Gab narc’d on the guy that was arrested yesterday for making threats to the FBI

gab won’t tolerate fedposting.

Comment

• fedposting?
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              fedposting?
                              There no such thing as violent right wingers. They're all undercover FBI.

Every mass shooting is a false flag. Jan 6th was Antifa. 9/11 was an inside job. And on and on.

Comment

Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X