Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot 2022-08-12 1.42.44 PM.png
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Might've added some vacay photos from Epstein Island

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Salman Rushide was stabbed onstage at the Chautauqua Institute in western New York as he was about to give a lecture. Iran has been trying to assassinate him for 35 years. No word on his condition but he was airlifted out
        It took them 35 years to find him? Even Kramer was able to find him in that time.

Comment

• Wiz made a video...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You owe me a royalty for playing that...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The FBI will find nothing!

If they do, it was planted!

But I declassified all that stuff in my basement anyways!

LOOK, HUSSEIN OBAMA STOLE NUCLEAR DOCS TOO

Comment

Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And Brent Terhune is great

Comment

• DSL:

When did you first realize you were a loon...and did you eat paint chips as a child?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stock market’s been getting a decent bounce here lately. +17% for the NASDAQ and +13% for the S&P 500 in the past 30 days.

Comment

• Gas prices dropping too.

Way to go, Joe!

Comment

• Ever since Brandon made that mean tweet to the gas companies the prices started falling, under Trumper logic they must credit him.

Comment

• Ricky W. Shiffer served in the Navy for five years as a fire control technician aboard a nuclear-powered submarine, according to his service record provided by the military.

Comment

• It's a good time to be an IRS auditor who invests in "Green" energy schemes that don't make money.

96fd304506d7c258.png

Comment

• That braindead bowling ball will probably soon be representing my hometown thanks to Ohio's newly gerrymandered map.

Comment

Working...
                                X