No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It must be tough for The Wizard to have to continue to carry the water for his messiah Donald Trump.

Comment

• Trump and the D's reaction to him is pretty much the plot of What About Bob with the Donald in the starring role.

Comment

• Comment

• If those are "cat videos", I'm sure that the "Big Guy" will need to get his 10% of the profits- and will need to declare those on his taxes- which will be audited by at least one of the 70,000 new IRS agents.

Comment

• If you don’t wanna read Jan 6 legal stuff look away.

Fulton County DA, in trying to force Lindsey Graham to testify, says they have multiple witnesses already under oath that say Graham tried to get officials to alter how they qualify ballots in order to benefit Trump. Graham says anyone claiming he did that is “mistaken” but refuses to say that under oath.

The DA in that footnote also offers to make more grand jury information available to the judge if that would help enforce the subpoena against Graham.

I was skeptical that Graham would ever actually testify but he may end up losing this in the end. Other Congressmen have already lost their battles to avoid testifying.

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, great news! You no longer need to practice social distancing. I mean... people still won't get within 6 feet of you, and that's for their safety, but for completely unrelated reasons.

CDC drops quarantine, screening, 6 feet spacing recommendations for COVID

https://www.ajc.com/news/nation-worl...L3ZPBI4ZQRQIA/

The changes, which come more than 2½ years after the start of the pandemic, are driven by a recognition that an estimated 95% of Americans 16 and older have acquired some level of immunity, either from being vaccinated or infected, agency officials said.

Comment

• Salman Rushide was stabbed onstage at the Chautauqua Institute in western New York as he was about to give a lecture. Iran has been trying to assassinate him for 35 years. No word on his condition but he was airlifted out

Comment

• Holy shit. Fatwa!

Comment

• I think you're wrong. It's those January 6thers.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Goddamn white supremacists. When will it end?!

He was stabbed in the neck. I saw a photo of blood splattered on a wall a few feet away from where he was sitting so... that doesn't seem good.

Comment

• Speaking of Iran, I'm not sure anyone even mentioned this, but a few days ago the US announced charges against a member of Iran's Revolutionary Guard for trying to hire a hitman to kill John Bolton and Mike Pompeo.

Comment

• Can’t really see much but the audience reaction

Comment

• Espionage Act, 18 U.S.C., Chapter 36, Section 793: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

If the FBI found nuclear documents, its time to 'rendition' Trump to a CIA black site somewhere in eastern Europe for a little Khalid Sheikh Mohammed treatment and then off to Gitmo for an extended vacation.
                                I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X