Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Fascinating that the most spied on and investigated individual in the history of the United States still doesn't have any legit dirt against him.
    You are having trouble with pro-nouns.

Hillary uses her, not him

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Like the OKeefe raid, I’m guessing that they have absolutely nothing on Trump and they know it, so they are desperately looking to find something by launching a fishing expedition and then using what they find to justify it.

Since most of the country either hates Trump or doesn’t appreciate the danger of a fully politicized and weaponized FBI, there won’t be any consequences I’m sure.

Anyhow, wake me up when the FBI raids Hunter Biden’s pad or indicates that they are interested in investigating real crimes.
      Last edited by Hannibal; August 8, 2022, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Jesus. What a delusional pile of shit.

Did you write this for him, Hannibal?

FZrG1X6XEAA-A1g.jpeg
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh hey speaking of Project Veritas they lost a defamation lawsuit against Stanford University recently. James is begging for donations so that they can appeal because he's terrified that if they keep losing these suits he may have to eventually get a real job.

Comment

• College football news, but it belongs here. Oklahoma assistant Cale Gundy has been fired for saying a no-no word. The context? He caught a guy fucking around on his ipad during a team meeting, and so he seized it and read the screen aloud.

Fired. — for reading what somebody else wrote on their ipad. Literally somebody else’s words, not his.

Welcome to Clown World.

Honk Honk.
            Last edited by Hannibal; August 8, 2022, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Oh hey speaking of Project Veritas they lost a defamation lawsuit against Stanford University recently. James is begging for donations so that they can appeal because he's terrified that if they keep losing these suits he may have to eventually get a real job.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/litiga...ng-2022-08-05/
              Pfft. $150,000 is peanuts. PV is well funded enough to cover that easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Jesus. What a delusional pile of shit.

Did you write this for him, Hannibal?

FZrG1X6XEAA-A1g.jpeg
                Fuck you I write way better than that..

Comment

• Trumps's combo to his safe is either 12345 or 53l8008

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Trumps's combo to his safe is either 12345 or 53l8008
                    I don't get the joke.

Comment

• It's "boobies" upside down. Shamelessly stolen from people who thought of it before I could.

Comment

• boobies.jpg

Comment

• Strangelove uses a pink calculator?

ye gads ...
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 298615306_5575093589195615_2486418833893482942_n.jpg

Comment

• Just once… ONCE… I’d love to have the FBI come up with actual crimes so that we can officially move on from Trump. Not holding my breath.

Comment

• I agree. FIND something that he actually did wrong, .. charge him .. convict him, .. put him in prison, .. and lets move on.

Watching the progs and FBI going after Trump is like watching the Repubs going after Bill Clinton in the 90's. Its like spitting into the wind.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X