No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good that we indict Russians. We're going to need a bunch of those folks around if we want to keep on trading for detained Americans.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• DSL, yes, I've been reading about it from BBC and Gaurdian news feeds since yesterday evening your time. Early am over here. It continues a well established pattern of Kremlin lies, false flag ops that go back a decade, growing in number in Ukraine and people and thier leaders, a good many in Africa, South America and Asia, believe what Putin is pushing. They blame the westand NATO for forcing Russia to act in Ukraine and generally follow the bull-shit that Ukraine is run by Nazis who threatened western Russia and Russians living in eastern UKraine - the Donbas. Putin had to act. Had to.

People admire Putin. They may not like him but admire him? Yes. They want him to succeed and hope he rubs the faces of western leaders in the mud, at the highest possible cost to the west, just short of an all-out conventional engagement with NATO. He'll push right up to that limit, threatening nuclear armagedon in the process if the west gets too involved in stopping his act. Sure, lthe war isn't affecting us. Let Putin succeed, negotiate a cease-fire with Ukraine ceding Ukrainian territory to achieve it. Putin is counting on just that sort of outcome. But yeah, lets step back from the billions we're sending the Zelenski government in the face of rising energy and food costs. That's how you deal with him. Cave.

Russian proganda is the same load of shit in character - just a different context and coming from a different source - that too many people in the US believe, e.g., that Bidin stole the election from Trump or that the US is a political dumpster fire too far donwn the road of self destruction to be rescued from it's pown stupidity and incommpetence. Americans, a lot of them, aren't convinceable so, not a hill I want to die on here or anywhere else trying to convince people that Putin needs to be stopped cold on the battlefield in Ukraine.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I wonder what Chairman BG Poopypants will say.....errrrr....be told to repeat about that...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DJT looks bad or that’s just a bad photo. Never seen him without his “tan” and he looks a bit edematous.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• i dont know how good kelly is doing down here but biden just started back rebuilding the wall in yuma and kelly is taking credit for it

i think lamon has a fighting chance --masters the trump guy is gonna lose the primary

the race to watch is for govenor

Comment

• Kari Lake is almost definitely going to win the Governor primary. And she''s a former news anchor that voted for Obama twice, donated to him in the past, has palled around with drag queens in the past, and is running almost entirely on a platform of THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. And because she's been very consistently screaming that, she's winning Trump's base.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jeff - have you heard about the recession that the numbers verify is a recession, but The Chairman says "it doesn't sound like a recession to me"?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Chairman "Big Guy" Poopypants only says what he is told liney...from his staff...to Ukraine and China...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Reimagine-Disaster-07.29.22.png?ve=1&tl=1.png
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That's the fact Jack!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• As opposed to Chairman BG Poopypants selling America out for personal gain...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X