No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our $54 Billion in taxpayer money helped make this photoshoot possible.

d686882dc67867a6.jpg

Comment

• 4fd97013db67c63f.png

Comment

• The idiots are in charge...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey speak of the devil and defamation....I'm sure this is going to be a very, very serious lawsuit just like his suit agaisnt Facebook/Twitter/Google. There hasn't been a peep heard about that case since it was moved to California nine months ago.

Comment

• I wonder if America can sue Joe Biden for lying to us about his son's dealings...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I've seen a number of posts in recent days about this guy...Andrew Torba, the Founder and CEO of Gab, is openly antisemitic (for people who didn't know). This past week he's been on a bit of a tear saying that Jews have no place in the conservative movement unless they repent and convert to Christianity.

Some videos he posted earlier this week he declares that christian nationalists won't allow a 2% minority tell [them] what to do and "we don't want people who are Jewish"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                I've seen a number of posts in recent days about this guy...Andrew Torba, the Founder and CEO of Gab, is openly antisemitic (for people who didn't know). This past week he's been on a bit of a tear saying that Jews have no place in the conservative movement unless they repent and convert to Christianity.

Some videos he posted earlier this week he declares that christian nationalists won't allow a 2% minority tell [them] what to do and "we don't want people who are Jewish"

"Anti-semitism" is a tricky subject. If you complain that a tiny fraction of the world's population owns a huge percentage of the world's net worth, they call you a Communist. If you point out the dominant ethnic background of that tiny portion of people, they call you a Nazi.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                Last edited by Hannibal; July 27, 2022, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• A great way to reduce actual anti-Semitism might be to not label everything as "anti-Semitism", and thereby causing the entire population to tune out when the expression is used. A healthy start would be acknowledging factual truths about the density of Jewish representation in Finance, politics, academia, and the media instead of denying them and labeling them as "conspiracy theories".

Here's Laura Loomer on Andrew Torba...

Why wouldn’t I be allowed to run for office? I’m Running for US Congress as the first and only deplatformed candidate in US history, and @a is helping me by giving me a platform here on Gab.

Like @a, I am a free speech absolutist. He can say whatever he wants to say. I have known Andrew Torba since 2015.

The Bible is a Jewish book. For Christians, Jesus is their lord and Savior. Jesus was a Jew.

Christians worship a Jew.

The Old Testament (also known as the Jewish Tanakh) is the first 39 books in most Christian Bibles.

Our US Constitution is derived from the Bible. A Jewish book.

I support Christian nationalism. I am vocally opposed to communist Jewish groups like the ADL that are carrying out censorship campaigns and attacks on white people. I am Jewish, and I am a white advocate.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; July 27, 2022, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Rockstar is following Disney's example when it comes to flushing billions of dollars down the toilet in the name of Wokeness.

959343f2d27b1a84.png

Comment

• Maybe they can get Lia Thomas to pose for the likeness...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Your tranny fascination is showing again.
                        I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Speaking of trannies (and gender non-conformity in general), the anthem of the LBGTQIALMNOPXYZ!!@$!#%R!%R crowd is "born this way". Yet for some reason, various studies have found zero evidence of a "gay gene", but rather environmental factors that correlate very strongly with gender non-conformity.

Childhood sexual trauma is a significant factor. And here is a study published a while back that shows that 53% of trans gender boys have mothers who fit the diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder (compared to 6% of the population as a whole).

This pilot study compared mothers of boys with gender identity disorder (GID) with mothers of normal boys to determine whether differences in psychopathology and child-rearing attitudes and practices could be identified. Results of the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines and the Beck Depression Inv …

Last edited by Hannibal; July 27, 2022, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Methinks Obi is a tranny...

"...not that there's anything wrong with that..."
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you flat out say Jews are not welcome in your movement, they must become Christians first, you’re an antisemite. It’s not that complicated, my dude, as much as you want to pretend it is.

He didn’t say that about the ADL. He said it about Ben Shapiro

Comment

• If anyone is in Ogallala tomorrow, Wiz is at the local Salvation Army signing copies of his new book "Culinary Mathematics and Nebraska Cuisine".

math.jpg
                                I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X