Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sigh*

download.jpeg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Talent is on vacation...just like with Reagan...I'm Alexander Haig...I'm in charge...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is Talent really on vacation? Where did he go? Did he hook up with Buchanan in Switzerland? Because Switzerland may be the most beautiful country in the world and I’m kinda jealous.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's catching up with an old buddy from Frisco...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have no buddies, you shitclown asshat.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ok he's not a buddy...just a hook up from a gay chat site...and shame on you for making me say it...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From 1935.

<cue theme from The Twilight Zone>

3.jpg
                I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• A lot of Ohio Republicans are vocally unhappy with the campaign Vance is running. Ryan is killing him in fundraising and running ads like crazy.

Republicans are increasingly concerned that the author-turned-MAGA crusader is “running the worst campaign you can possibly run,” as one talk radio host put it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    A lot of Ohio Republicans are vocally unhappy with the campaign Vance is running. Ryan is killing him in fundraising and running ads like crazy.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside...enate-campaign
                    Another great Trump endorsement. The gift that keeps on fucking giving.

Comment

• The general political atmosphere of Ohio and Biden's -20 approval rating will likely drag Vance across the finish line for the win, but early signs are obviously troubling.

Comment

• Ukraine: Apparently, Ukrainian armed forces have lunched a counter-offensive within the Kherson province. A large portion of this province, including its capitol, Kherson, were overrun very early in Putin's invasion. It is a parcel of territory that provides a land-bridge between Crimea and the southern portions of the Donbas region, including the port of Mariopol. It also includes a Russian naval blockade of the entirety of the Ukrainian coast exclduing Odesa.

The Ukrainian defense forces thwarted early attacks on Odesa by the Russian navy and it's amphibious counterpart to the US Marines. It appears Ukraine prioritized defending Odessa while letting Kherson fall to the Russians. The bottom line is that if Ukraine regains control of southern Ukraine to include Kherson and the Kherson province it shuts off a major supply route from Crimea to the DNR and LNR forces controlling the Donbas. It would also be a significant political setback for Putin. Experts I'm following think this is Ukraine's immediate and achievable objective.

The CTR I'm following has pieced together information in the public domain that tends to support claims that HIMARS, it's ability to reach deep into Russian rear areas disrupting resupply and C&C, is a difference maker changing the character of the war. Urkrainin forces have already damaged the 3 bridges out of Kherson that have been major resupply routes crossing natural river obstacles. The impact can be seen in a reduction of the intense Russian artillery barrages that characterized the weeks leading up to the fall of Sverdonetsk and Luhansk in the east. The reduction in artillery bombardment along with limited ground operations advancing beyond Ukrainin terriroty already controlled by the Russians is less likely a planned oeprational pause than it is an indicator of impaired Russian combat power.

The CTR follows several Russian milbloggers one of them has been openly critical and forthcoming about Russian combat failures in what it defines as the war's two phases. The first, we know about: Russia's failure to blitz Kiev and force the collapse of the Zelenski government. The second starts with the withdrawal from that region and the refocus of combat power in the Donbas. That effort has produced only marginal gains, hyped by Putin and the Kremlin, but in reality costing Russia dealry in terms of personnel losses, with little strategic value other than fortifying the LNR and DNR claims that the Donbas is Russian. That's been the content of claims by those puppet regimens since 2014.

Most military and political analysts see the conflict in Ukraine going on through early winter perhaps beyond that with advantages and defeats alternating between the two sides, each characterizing wins inappropriately as some kind of major event. It's a slog with neither side willing to give up. Western military support for the light weight Ukrainian forces in combination with western sanctions inhibiting the heavier Russian armed forces and critical resupply of weaponry. The drama over food supplies is a minor side show with Putin on the defensive. While he may be concerned about his image on the world stage, he is more concerned with achieving his main political objective: forcing a re-ordering of the world order which infolves delegtimizing US hegemony which he argues, serves rich nations at the expense of poor ones. Sounds very bolshevik to me. To do this, he has to be seen as defeating the western capitalists on a battlefield of his making. He's going to have a hard time doing that.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Disney has apparently added a male “princess” on one of their TV shows with plans to add male “princesses” as characters at their theme parks.

lmao.

Okay, humanity. Good game. We’re done.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So next will be female princes?
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Several incoming medical students at the University of Michigan walked out of the white coat ceremony yesterday due to the pro-life views of the keynote speaker Dr. Kristin Collier. Several dozen students walked out of the ceremony as Dr. Collier took to the podium.

So, a few things come to mind: First, its ironic that the ceremony included the new students taking the Hippocratic Oath in which they swear to 'do no harm'. The walkout indicates to me that these students have already closed their minds to the idea that life begins very early.

And, I guess the walkout indicates who the new abortion doctors will be.

From the article: "Dr. Collier made no mention of abortion, Roe v. Wade, or any political topic during her keynote speech. She simply encouraged students and parents and offered them advice on what to expect as they begin their careers in the healthcare field."

Real radical stuff there. In a surprising move, the petition by the students to remove Dr. Collier as keynote speaker was actually DENIED by the schools' Dean, Dr. Marschall Runge. His radical reasoning was that he felt students should be open to the '"critical importance of diversity of personal thought and ideas, which is foundational to academic freedom and excellence,"

Yes, that was a Dean at the University of Michigan speaking there ... He'll likely be fired soon.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good for them sticking up for their right to never have to share a room with someone with a differing opinion.

#tolerance
                                #inclusivity
                                Last edited by Mike; July 25, 2022, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X