• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      Please let this be true...

I thought you want Murkowski gone? That polling suggests she will win thanks to the ranked choice primary system. Although the final round is closer than I’m sure she would like

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I thought you want Murkowski gone? That polling suggests she will win thanks to the ranked choice primary system. Although the final round is closer than I’m sure she would like
        I do want Murkowski gone. I think that there is a good chance that Tshibaka pulls it off.

Comment

• so uh, some things are going on in Sri Lanka apparently

Comment

• So there’s still not a lot of talk about it. But the guy who killed Abe was reportedly furious that his mom had recently signed over most of her life savings to the Unification Church (aka the Moonies). And for some reason this guy believed Abe was in league with them.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Two years at Chadron State was not enough time to help expand Wizard’s grasp of the English language

Comment

• Chadron was too expensive.

And he didn't have good enough grades to get into Southwest Ogallala Junior College.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Re the 10-yr old rape victim in Ohio — the WaPo has a “fact check” which details how this story is still a single source story — the Indianapolis abortion doctor who received the call and apparently treated the patient. There is no confirmation of any other fact in the story including the rape. The rape, of course, would be of huge interest to Ohio authorities. And presumably the dead baby would provide evidence therein.

Yet, it’s been accepted as universally true.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah mea culpa, I just saw about an hour ago that the story still has just one doctor claiming it's true.

Comment

• 293137832_3146968612223653_8013253324624033765_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=FfkEbex138wAX8Ej6F3&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT8O6fa4Q07O8utvKLYZ1dz_oH1PeyhYtipkUg-6PksSlQ&oe=62CDF7D6

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Re the 10-yr old rape victim in Ohio — the WaPo has a “fact check” which details how this story is still a single source story — the Indianapolis abortion doctor who received the call and apparently treated the patient. There is no confirmation of any other fact in the story including the rape. The rape, of course, would be of huge interest to Ohio authorities. And presumably the dead baby would provide evidence therein.

Yet, it’s been accepted as universally true.
                          When I first heard the story my Bullshit Detector immediately went off. It’s not impossible but boy does it check off a lot of relevant rhetorical boxes.

Comment

• Yeah, it’s the “perfect” narrative-feeding story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Yeah mea culpa, I just saw about an hour ago that the story still has just one doctor claiming it's true.
                              To be clear, I’m only pointing out the same. Corroboration of some sort may come, but, for now I’d say a healthy amount of skepticism is warranted.

Comment

• The story supposedly speaks of a doctor who knew the girl was raped, and 'made inquiries' to the doctor in Indiana about getting her an abortion. Problem is, it would have been a crime for the Ohio doctor to NOT report the rape of a child. No police reports of a 10 year old girl being raped have been found anywhere that has been searched in Ohio.

So if this really happened, the Ohio doctor has a lot of 'splaining to do. Otherwise, he/she could be charged with a crime also.

Comment

Working...
                                X