Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Gorsuch is never going to stop beating on the Administrative state. Ever.
    May he live to be 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

What is the substance of that case?

Also, I think there is a case out of WV that may put limitations on bureaucrats promulgating rules (laws), executing those laws, and adjudicating those laws.

I bet every elected Congressman is pulling for the bureaucrats.
      Ohhhhhh sorry we got crossed up. I thought you were asking about the substance of yesterday's 11th Amendment decision, the one involving the state trooper that went to iraq and sued the state of Texas after he got back. Alito wrote the dissent for that one. No I wasn't predicting today's EPA decision.

Comment

• Cool! That allowed me to receive unexpected good news today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

When you admit your "secret wing sauce" is just a couple of McNugget dip sauces mixed together.
          I got a secret wing sauce for you buddy...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Biggest EPA issue since Walter Peck turned off the power grid in NYC...
            Well, it was established that Peck was a bit lacking in the completeness of male anatomy, so he'll be quite ALL RIGHT with the Progs.

Comment

• The words of Woody Williams, Steven Ambrose and Richard Winters should be mandatory reading in public schools (and private) from coast to coast.

The Band of Brothers episode "Why We Fight" should be mandatory viewing.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oh great...they granted cert to Moore v. Harper...which means they're taking up the "independent legislatures" bullshit.

Comment

• STFU commie bastage
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

STFU commie bastage
                    Kids don't fear communism, Wiz, because there are no statues to teach them about communism. You should build a statue of Marx in your front yard, to educate the modern youth.

Comment

• Well we have a living, breathing Marx statue right here on these boards!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Well we have a living, breathing Marx statue right here on these boards!
                        You? Just because you're covered in pigeon shit doesn't make you a statue

Comment

• It's statute, asswipe.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Interesting polling from Texas. A surprising 56% say abortion should be legal in all or most cases.

The trigger law that went into effect bans it from fertilization except for medical emergency.

77% say abortions will still happen in Texas, but it'll be more unsafe.

Most Texans think women will still seek abortions in Texas even if unsafe — CBS News poll - CBS News

Comment

• That poll likely includes people who believe in a right to life, but allows abortion in the cases of rape and incest, and to save the life of the mother. Throwing those in with 'pro choice' helps skew those numbers.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Here is a statue that will make DSL cream his pink shorts...
                                Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X