• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that CGVT's National Guard helmet?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Well lookie who showed up...our resident left wing flamer...don't you have some anti-white supremacist riot to go to?
      Tell me more about the Constitution, oh great scholar. I'll spread your gospel at next week's Trotskyites meeting.

Comment

• I would love to educate you on the Constitution my good buddy...but alas...I know it wouldn't land...so why waste the effort.

Now go back to your Pride Month activities...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "...and Hamilton thoroughly disagreed with Patrick Henry on that point which is why-"

"yeah that's great, pops, but where's my Sprite refill?"

"Coming right up, sir. (lousy Gen Z punk)"

Comment

• Many Americans are poorly informed about basic constitutional provisions, according to a new national survey by the Annenberg Public Policy Center.

The annual Annenberg Constitution Day Civics Survey finds that:
            • More than a third of those surveyed (37 percent) can’t name any of the rights guaranteed under the First Amendment;
            • Only a quarter of Americans (26 percent) can name all three branches of government.

“Protecting the rights guaranteed by the Constitution presupposes that we know what they are. The fact that many don’t is worrisome,” said Kathleen Hall Jamieson, director of the Annenberg Public Policy Center (APPC) of the University of Pennsylvania. “These results emphasize the need for high-quality civics education in the schools and for press reporting that underscores the existence of constitutional protections.”
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you don't think young Americans tend to be ignorant of what the Constitution is/says then just go talk to some. As an employer of dozens of them from 15 to 40 I can tell you their knowledge is woeful.

Now STFU.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now get off my lawn ya young whippersnappers!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah it's not like the old days back in the 50's when any greasy spoon diner was full of constitutional scholars waiting tables.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Gen X is fine. Y is the most hopeless generation to date. Z has both some positive and negative trends showing.
                    Yeah, us Gen Xers had parents who brought the joys of growing up during the depression and are pretty much stuck between the boomers, who indulged to the point of ruining just about everything, and their kids - who got raised by those indulgers..

We kinda hate all of them.

Comment

• DSL still in denial...just like his POTUS...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

And you will vote D in 2024. Remember that prediction.
                        No. Abstention or R. 100%.

It would have been R in in 2020. I regret not abstaining in 2020. I regret voting for an incompetent assclown. I do not reget not voting for an incompetent assclown.
                        Last edited by iam416; June 17, 2022, 10:28 AM.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ExxonMobil responds to Chairman Poopypants...

IRVING, Texas – ExxonMobil today released the following statement in response to a letter from President Biden.

NewsJune 15, 2022
                          ExxonMobil statement regarding President Biden Letter to Oil Industry

We have been in regular contact with the administration to update the President and his staff on how ExxonMobil has been investing more than any other company to develop U.S. oil and gas supplies. This includes investments in the U.S. of more than $50 billion over the past five years, resulting in an almost 50% increase in our U.S. production of oil during this period.

Globally, we’ve invested double what we’ve earned over the past five years -- $118 billion on new oil and gas supplies compared to net income of $55 billion. This is a reflection of the company’s long-term growth strategy, and our commitment to continuously invest to meet society’s demand for our products.

Specific to refining capacity in the U.S., we’ve been investing through the downturn to increase refining capacity to process U.S. light crude by about 250,000 barrels per day – the equivalent of adding a new medium-sized refinery. We kept investing even during the pandemic, when we lost more than $20 billion and had to borrow more than $30 billion to maintain investment to increase capacity to be ready for post-pandemic demand.

In the short term, the U.S. government could enact measures often used in emergencies following hurricanes or other supply disruptions -- such as waivers of Jones Act provisions and some fuel specifications to increase supplies. Longer term, government can promote investment through clear and consistent policy that supports U.S. resource development, such as regular and predictable lease sales, as well as streamlined regulatory approval and support for infrastructure such as pipelines.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ouch. Hits the Chairman right between the eyes...but sadly since there isn't much grey matter in between those eyes it won't make a difference.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm in favor of eliminating the Jones Act just in general but have read conflicting things on how much impact that would really have on oil prices. Some a least think the change would be very insignificant.

Comment

• fuckin' Putin

fuckin' Greedy Oil Companies

fuckin' <fill in the blank>
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X