No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USGA runs US Open. Some sort of British group runs British Open. I would have guessed the PGA runs the PGA, but apparently not.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan gubernatorial candidate Ryan Kelley was arrested by the FBI this morning. Don't know what for yet but he was at least outside the Capitol on Jan. 6 screaming about how "This is war!" and other typical Trumper gibberish.

FBI arrests Michigan GOP governor candidate Ryan Kelley during raid (detroitnews.com)

Comment

• The USGA runs the U.S. Open which is next week. Augusta National runs the Masters, The Open Championship (British Open) is operated by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews. The R&A is basically their version of the USGA. Oddly enough the PGA Championship is NOT run by the PGA Tour but simply the PGA which is a separate entity from the Tour arm of the PGA.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          USGA runs US Open. Some sort of British group runs British Open. I would have guessed the PGA runs the PGA, but apparently not.
          Well I was going to say the PGA at least has some say in what course get to host the opens but maybe not.

Comment

• Less golf...more CGVT/DSL lunacy
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• less wizard

more anything else

Comment

• so another repulican gets a fbi welcoming party for misdemeanor offenses

sensing a pattern here

golf thing has to wind up in court. first ive heard of a "major league sport" banning its competitors because they chose to participate in another league. for more money. old world football leagu,e old ABA, indycar among others just let their rivals peter out then absorbed them

thinking pga should do the same--liv doesnt have sponsorship or tv contract

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  so another low IQ criminal gets a fbi welcoming party for misdemeanor offenses

sensing a pattern here
                  FTFY

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
                  I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post

FTFY

Don't do the crime unless you’re a Democrat.
                    FIFY

Comment

• I've got oceanfront property in Nevada to sell you.
                      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• If an assassination attempt were committed against Ruth Bader Ginsberg when she was alive, the Democrats would absolutely be screaming for "maximum security for our justices".

But, since it was an attempt against Kavanaugh, whom they'd like to replace anyway, .. its not a priority.

And I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic example of a US "President" than what was shown on Kimmel. Everything possible is being done to shove this guy down our throats as some sort of innovative and compassionate CIC, but in reality he's an old man who should have retired over a decade ago.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I dunno, you've probably seen Judge Esther Salas on the news recently. She survived an assassination attempt back in 2020. Her husband was shot and her son was killed. The gunman killed himself before going after anyone else but they found evidence he planned to try and kill Sotomayor.

U.S. District Judge Esther Salas says the FBI found evidence the man who killed her son targeted Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor. 60 Minutes reports, Sunday.

Comment

• Comment

• Betsy DeVos acknowledges for the first time that she called up Mike Pence after the riot and told him if he wanted to remove Trump via the 25th Amendment, she was on board. Pence didn't so she resigned on the 7th.

Gonna be tough to paint Betsy freaking DeVos as a Never Trumper RINO elitist San Francisco bathhouse liberal but I'm sure an effort will be made.

Comment

• I need a bottle of Malort. It’s proven difficult to source down here.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X