Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing his pride.

1019a.jpg
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
      Showing his pride.

1019a.jpg
      Yes, unfortunately The Donald is very weak in this area.

Comment

• Come on, Trump recognized that it was part of a poster for the Dark Side of the Moon.

Comment

• Screenshot 2022-06-04 6.07.26 PM.png
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Masculinity is bigoted and racist.

At least it is in 2022.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• lol, seriously? Is he trying to get a job at Tesla?

Comment

• Boris survived his vote of no confidence which means he gets to stay in power another year (unless he resigns or calls elections). The vote was 211 Tories for, 148 against.

The PM is backed by a majority of Conservative MPs but 41% revolt against him in a vote on his leadership.

Comment

• The Chairman continues to track lower than DJT per 538 approval stuff. And The Chairman is frustrated that his handlers won't let "Joe be Joe" and get and talk to the folks.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
                    Showing his pride.
                    The only part of that message that he sees is "for Trump".

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      The Chairman continues to track lower than DJT per 538 approval stuff. And The Chairman is frustrated that his handlers won't let "Joe be Joe" and get and talk to the folks.
                      Joe hasn't been in control of anything in decades.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's such an odd complaint since, you know, The Chairman is the fucking President. As far as I can tell, that means he's the boss....in theory.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• When he has been given a little free rein he tends to say stupid shit...well...he says stupid shit all the time thanks to his staff...but you can see why they keep the cork on the fork with Ruprect Joe.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Maybe he should stop doing stupid stuff that targets the average American.

To name a few:

Not everyone can afford an electric car right now. Do whatever you can from your responsibilities to help lower the price of gasoline. Start with allowing new drilling.

Not everyone can afford to make their houses "fossil fuel free" Natural gas, propane and home heating oil are still the way most homes are heated. Its likely the White House uses one of these fuels, as does any/all homes that The Chairman owns.

Stop telling parents that local school boards, administrators and teachers know more than you do about raising your children. In other words, stop giving strangers more rights to raise your kids than what you have.

Stop calling people 'neanderthals' because they won't get a shot. -- I would actually expect this from Trump.

Stop agreeing with political allies that people are inherently racist due to their skin color.

Start prosecuting lawbreakers again, and support the Police when they arrest bad guys.

Stop blaming 'guns' for all the violence, and start blaming people that are evil.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• To illustrate how absurd and out of touch this administration is...the Biden Administration is now claiming the most "robust economic recovery in modern history"...as the economy braces for an imminent recession.

"Today, thanks to the economic plan and the vaccination plan that my Administration put into action, America has achieved the most robust recovery in modern history."

His vaccination plan? His COVID victory lap? He also appears to be befuddled how his approval ratings can be worse than Trump's.

Complete denial/idiocy/delusion
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Brits are going to send the American made M270 MLRS to Ukraine, despite US reluctance to do the same. It appears that the Brits are going to provide only M26 through M31 rockets which have a range under 50 miles. I think the rocket size is an attempt to leverage Putin's behavior. If Putin plays the escalation game, it's much quicker and easier to provide the longer range ammo than to provide the entire system. Or at least have that option in hand.

Britain said Monday it will send Ukraine long-range rocket systems Kyiv has been asking for despite Russian President Vladimir Putin's warnings against sending the invaded country advanced weaponry.

The US also seized a super yacht in Fiji. Sell the thing to fund the arms we're sending. Let Putin know he and his pals are bankrolling the Ukrainian resistance.

The United States has won a legal battle to seize a Russian-owned superyacht in Fiji and wasted no time in taking command of the vessel and sailing it away from the South Pacific nation.
                                I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X