Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    That’s over the line, Wiz. You owe him an apology.
    Sorry CGVT.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

The Chairman clocks in at 35-55 in today's Quinnipiac poll. That's almost unbelievable.
      Even pigeons hate Biden. Here he is getting shit on. Of course he blamed Putin...
      Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cluck cluck.

Clutch clutch.

Looks as if Wiz is the pivot man.
        join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-ra11ce31c7e7d40d78d37d8a5a1e777f5_zod_400.jpg
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Desperation is an ugly thing CGVT...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            Overturning Roe vs. Wade is likely not going to happen. There are more than enough Cuckservatives on the court to make sure that it stays. Even if it doesn't stay, abortion will remain legal in states that hold well over 50% of the country's population.
            Correct. Roe was about legalizing abortion nationwide. We would probably go back to pre-1973 constitutional rules. Abortion was readily available in 1973. Already companies are talking of paying travel expenses for employees to go to another state to get an abortion.

The reason abortion is the holy grail to the left is that the Roe decision is anti-Christian and anti-Jewish. Judeo/Christian morality and ethics have been under attack since the early 70's and Roe is the banner under which a reordering of American morality has been fought.

Comment

• Comment

• Racist piag.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The reason abortion is the holy grail to the left is that the Roe decision is anti-Christian and anti-Jewish. Judeo/Christian morality and ethics have been under attack since the early 70's and Roe is the banner under which a reordering of American morality has been fought.
                  You hit the nail on the head, Geezer. That's what's really at the bottom of all this. Abortion is a moral issue, which is why the pro-abortion people like to try and reduce a pre-born child to nothing more than 'a blob of flesh'. I don't know how anyone can conclude that that a pre-born child is not alive until it exits the womb and takes a breath. Some manage to get there though ..
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

The reason abortion is the holy grail to the left is that the Roe decision is anti-Christian and anti-Jewish. Judeo/Christian morality and ethics have been under attack since the early 70's and Roe is the banner under which a reordering of American morality has been fought.
                    What a load of crap.

It is nothing more than a woman's right to decide what the fuck happens to her body. It is not some old man's decision to be made based on their fucking religion no matter how much you might want it to be.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I wish CGVT's mama believed in abortion.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cluck cluck

Clutch Clutch

Comment

• Quick reminder — HOW DARE YOU QUOTE THE PRESIDENT!
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I'm not so sure on the actual decision. There was real hostility to the decision in oral arguments and the pro-choice side was utterly unwilling to help Roberts out by extending some sort of middle ground olive branch -- the whole thing was an all-or-nothing argument.

I do think that it's fundamentally an issue for the states, and I'm very much in the "any restrictions somewhere in the 2nd trimester are fine by me" camp.
                            I personally don't see how it's a benefit to the United States for every state to have its own abortion policy. But I don't think that would be nearly so much as a clusterfuck as if there wasn't a unified position on gay marriage. There's at least 3 justices who would happily overturn Obergefell just on ideology alone.

I "think" (but it's only a guess) that fewer states would outlaw gay marriage if Obergefell gets overturned than will go full tilt against abortion if Roe is overturned.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

It is nothing more than a woman's right to decide what the fuck happens to her body. It is not some old man's decision to be made based on their fucking religion no matter how much you might want it to be.
                              It seems to me that she already decided what the fuck happens to her body when she got pregnant. With all the prog insistence on grooming kids before 3rd grade, one would think at least some progs might realize what causes pregnancy.

And, once pregnant (nowadays mostly by choice), there are two lives to consider. One is totally innocent. One fucked around. Why should the innocent die to not inconvenience the one who fucked around?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I "think" (but it's only a guess) that fewer states would outlaw gay marriage if Obergefell gets overturned than will go full tilt against abortion if Roe is overturned.
                                I agree with this because we are talking about two consenting adults and not innocent babies.

Comment

Working...
                                X