Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I still miss AlabamAlum.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He was a decent man. Misguided as fuck often...but decent. Prayers to his kin.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Wake of AA-McNulty.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A man claiming to be of Scottish heritage...much like Lizzie Warren claiming to be an injun. He drank too much...babbled about nonsense too much...yet he was a good man.

Oh hell who are we kidding...he was a fucking loser created from demon spawn...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• After I took over the Ivy League thread at CNNSI, AlabamAlum was one of the folks to visit. Him and RU. I’m gonna miss those bastards.

Comment

• Lucifer rest their souls.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You bastard. I WAS THE FIRST TO CONQUER THREADS! Started with SoCar. They had no visitors.

Do you remember the cereal wars?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I remember you stealing my idea and taking over some SEC thread. And I, of course, was integral to cereal wars. You were basically UAT’s version of _THE_PROPHET_

Yet, I remember you fondly.

Comment

• You mean like...Mikey the Life cereal kid vs. the Lucky Charms dude? Who won?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't you EVER disparage THE_PROPHET_...he was a legend...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I WAS THE FIRST TO CONQUER A THREAD!

Comment

• It made MarkVII mad. Went against his notion of “orderly”.

Comment

• Orderly.

heh
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nobody represents THE_WIZARD_...

asshat
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                              X