No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In news of the not-so-consequential... I think it's been well known in DC circles for a while that Ginni Thomas is a bit of a nutcase. These texts just indicate more evidence of that. If she isn't full-blown QAnon she at least dabbles in it

Comment

• That’s fairly disgraceful news coverage. But, an Uncle Tom is fair game.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        That’s fairly disgraceful news coverage. But, an Uncle Tom is fair game.
        Well I don't hold Thomas responsible for his wife being a nutjob but yeah, she's a nutjob. Not because she's ultra-religious either but because she was blathering to Mark Meadows about secret military tribunals arresting hundreds of prominent Democrats and putting them on trial at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. That's a very common QAnon belief or at least it was in late 2020.

BTW, even Bret Baier and Fox covered this story so add them to the "disgraceful" list, I guess.

Comment

• Speaking of Mark Meadows, since this hasn't been mentioned, he and his wife quite possibly committed voter fraud (I know we are zero tolerance here on that subject). He's registered to vote at a fucking rusty trailer home deep in the Appalachians where neighbors say he hasn't slept a single night.

The wife of former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows filled out two voter forms that note it's a felony to "fraudulently or falsely" complete it

Comment

• Anyways Thursday is a drinking night in the DSL household so you've all been put on notice. I'm ready for the cuckservative horde to try and mob me. I will NOT submit! Weaker men may tremble, bow the head, bend the knee, and kiss the MAGA ring, swearing to never vote Democrat again. But DSL is made of sterner stuff. Mica, at minimum. Maybe even quartz!

Royal Rumble Wrestling GIF by WWE

Comment

• yardsale.jpg
              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• HA!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Well, he's on firmer ground mocking a DJT ginned-up lawsuit than he is getting ass-slammed on CRT. That's for sure.

Ass slammed? LMFAO. I'm honestly surprised at all the cons here that believe that nonsense. But by all means, continue to bay at the moon.
                  I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Nothing Burger
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Oh I bet you've done plenty of rest stop circuits in your day...
                      I wish you would get gang raped by Lia Thomas and Caitlyn Jenner at a rest area.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post

Ass slammed? LMFAO. I'm honestly surprised at all the cons here that believe that nonsense. But by all means, continue to bay at the moon.
                          If you want to ignore the massive pile of facts I posted and wrecked you with that’s your deal. I actually expect nothing less from someone so fucking incurious.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Democrat Playbook:

1. Promise Everything.
                            2. Deliver Nothing.
                            3. Blame Others.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent,

It’s poor form to self-announce an internet argument victory.

And with that, I claim another pwnage of you.

AA, Avogadro’s number+ a hexillion; Talent, 2.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shameful
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X