No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preposterous. Both my Mom and Dad - my Dad served in the Navy in WWII - would tell me and my brother, growling up in the 50s, when we whined about not getting something we wanted, we were told, our parents saved scraps of aluminum foil to donate to the war effort, didn't drive their cars because fuel was being diverted to fuel ships and tanks to fight the war and, if they had extra money left over after a pay-check came in to buy war bonds. WTF people. Get a grip.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• the greatest generation

Comment

• Correct.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I find it interesting to learn about Russian activities inside and outside Ukraine and, what might appear as unrelated to their war effort. Russians living in the Donbas and Luhansk regions of Ukraine - mostly in smaller villages - who have been fed little else than Russian state media are being "evacuated" from their homes in a "protective measure" to save them from Ukrainian armed forces attacks which have just now started with all the shelling and bombardment. Never mind its the fucking Russian doing this. Once they arrive in Russia, they are poorly housed and poorly fed in encampments that amount to little more than internment camps. Zelenski has asserted that the Russians have kidnapped or otherwise forced 400,000 Ukrainians to camps inside Russia. He asserts these people will likely be used as hostages in future negotiations.

There are active disinformation programs being executed out of Russian embassies in the Balkan states. Government authorities, being wise to this shit have called Russian ambassadors to account for these potentially destabilizing undertakings. Bosnia just recalled its own Ambassador to Russia in protest of attempted destabilizing activities. It's anticipated Moscow will respond by recalling their ambassador to Bosnia.

At the local level, Ukrainian and Russian commanders are meeting to exchange prisoners. If local Russian commanders are being authorized by higher-ups to do this it would be unusual as centralized as the command structure is in the Russian Army is. One thought being advanced inside Ukraine is that what's going on is that some level of disloyal activities are taking place in a way of preserving the lives of Russian soldiers by their commanders who are saying fuck this shit. A prisoner exchange would not make much sense if the forces going about doing this were still engaged - why give back soldiers to the force your trying to defeat? It is known, however, that the Russians did exchange one mayor for captured Russian soldiers of unknown value to the Russians.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

That simple truth, which consistently gets mocked by the left, goes a long way to explain how Trump got elected.

But hey, keep thinking that he's a racist, lying con man that controls and organizes circle jerks for the deplorables that live in the wastelands of this country.
            The Democrats crossed the line first. They squeezed the Republicans, hammered them to the point of desperation, and in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, negotiated, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Ah yes...monthly gas stimulus checks are being proposed now...heh...classic prog approach to a problem they created...don't fix the problem...make it worse and create more cradle to grave bs...

You just cannot make this shit up.
              Just wait until they start forgiving student loan debt.

Comment

• Cradle to grave my friend...cradle to grave...it's what the Communist Manifesto is all about...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Cradle to grave my friend...cradle to grave...it's what the Communist Manifesto is all about...
                  I wish you were in your grave

Comment

• Thanks. Karl.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The Democrats crossed the line first. They squeezed the Republicans, hammered them to the point of desperation, and in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, negotiated, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
                      That might be one of those rare, blind squirrel and nut sort of cases where you've actually got a good point.

Comment

• It is a sign of the Apocalypse...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent, could you please read Trump's 100+ page RICO complaint against Hillary Clinton, Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe, John Podesta, Fusion GPS, the DNC, the Clinton Campaign, Peter Strzok & Lisa Page (aka the "Lovebirds"), and another 4 dozen Democrats, business, and government entities, and give me a decent executive summary? Ideally by 5 but in the morning is fine too

gov.uscourts.flsd.610157.1.0.pdf (courtlistener.com)

Comment

Attached Files
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I read it and came to this conclusion...DSL is a moron.

You're welcome.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• fuckin' AA
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X