No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The progs are deathly afraid of Trump/MAGA, deplorables, etc. That is why they mock it. Fear.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I will henceforth refer to them as "the vagina people". Is this acceptable?
      No that's not acceptable. You don't need a vagina to be a woman or a penis to be a man. It's what you think you are that defines you. Parents have no right to tell their children they are boy or girl. No. That is the government/school/educators job. Parents have no rights. How dare you tell little Jimmy he can't be Janey at age 7...selfish bastards.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alex Jones may soon get arrested for contempt of court. Second straight day he has refused to show up in court. Even stood up his own lawyers this time. He's been ordered to sit for a deposition with the Sandy Hook parents and refuses. His most recent excuse to delay is that he has a mysterious illness that prevents him from sitting for a deposition but he then hosted his 4 hour radio program like normal.

Likely pushed things too far now though.

InfoWars Host Alex Jones Could Face Arrest After Defying Sandy Hook Lawsuit Court Order Again (thedailybeast.com)
        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; March 24, 2022, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• DSL...are you a woman or a man...or something in between?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh, yeah, I forgot about "non-binary". Whatever that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              DSL...are you a woman or a man...or something in between?
              I'm a MAN sent here by the LORD to teach you how to act like one.

Now you being a sniveling, snot-nosed, greasy punk, I'm sure you've got questions. Fire away, maggot.

Comment

• Ok here goes...do you like to watch movies about gladiators?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Agreed, Tom ...... I posted yesterday that the progressive left is doing China's bidding along with the collection of autocrats world wide, by moving the US away from a society governed by the consent of the people and closer to the rule of one man. China didn't need to do anything except sit back and watch democracy implode in America.

Your point about connecting Wiz's point that "both sides are full of shit" explains how Trump got elected is a good one. Donald Trump during his presidency and as it evolved over 4 years asserted himself as the sole decider essentially abandoning a cornerstone of democratic governance in the US - checks and balances enabled by the careful juxta positioning of three branches of US government in the US Constitution.

He acted, he claimed, on the basis of his right wing core constituency. He became more autocratic as he was enticed to do so by the mouth pieces of what we could call the extreme, nationalistic right, e.g., FOX News, among others, as well as right wing extremist web sites and social media accounts. Realistically, what was once comprised of fringe groups, has attracted a wide range of conservative Republicans, angered by all the issues we've just recently discussed here, e.g. CRT, the intrusion of illiberal, anti-equal justice teaching in our law schools, and have become themselves agitators and disruptors absent considered rational discourse and behaviors.

There is so much political reactionary divisiveness among the electorate, that the likelihood that DJT will be nominated as the next R candidate to face off against whoever the D's nominate has dramatically increased. The driving force of that outcome, as has been mentioned here and elsewhere previously, is a strongly reactionary voter base that sees the risk of progressive, leftist demagoguery and policy more dangerous to Americans than re-electing Donald Trump.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Ok here goes...do you like to watch movies about gladiators?
                    No. You ever fantasize about being in a Turkish prison?

Comment

• Wiz-

You didn't have to love me like you did,
                      But you did, but you did,
                      And I thank you

Comment

• Have you ever seen a grown man nekkid?

Have you ever dragged Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 40 minutes?

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Wiz-

You didn't have to love me like you did,
                          But you did, but you did,
                          And I thank you
                          XOXOXO
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ah yes...monthly gas stimulus checks are being proposed now...heh...classic prog approach to a problem they created...don't fix the problem...make it worse and create more cradle to grave bs...

You just cannot make this shit up.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...I could have swore that Bernie lost the 2020 primaries...nope...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X