No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just who are these "intel experts" who said that the laptop story was fake? What else have they been wrong about in the past six years other than "just about everything"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

All I ever said is that Trump is the most isolationist, most filled with contempt for our allies President since WWII and apparently a bunch of you orange-loving, mincing, nancy-boys are offended by that
      At least a few of our so-called allies deserve a little contempt.

Comment

• His point is that DJT was more isolationist than other Presidents and hence he would have done nothing when Putin invaded and even been pleased that it potentially decimates NATO. Also, it the leaping off point for the notion that the reason Putin did nothing for 4 years is because DJT was working with him to destroy NATO and the EU.

It’s preposterous tilting at windmills.

The actual policies of the US weren’t particularly different under DJT as noted by Geezer other than opting not to suck Ayatollah cock. Unfortunately, The Chairman’s kneepads are on.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• REAL MEN! NO WOKE SOY BOYS HERE!!

Comment

• Again, I’m not exactly sure what policies of DJT significantly deviated from the past. He didn’t suck Ayatollah cock. He used tariffs against an abomination of a regime. He took issue with constant UN anti-Semitic pandering to the PLO. He asked other NATO members to chip in.

It was definitely a way more assertive foreign policy.

Comment

• The Donald's most significant contribution to world peace was unleashing American energy, thereby devaluing Russia's oil and gas reserves, both economically and strategically. I said probably a hundred times when people were first floating the idiotic "collusion" idea that Putin will always be much better off with environmentalists in charge in the US destroying our domestic energy industry.

Mission accomplished.

Comment

REAL MEN! NO WOKE SOY BOYS HERE!!

They had words face to face. Nothing really to see here.

Comment

• Amazing how so many of the cock sucking conservatives here like Talent say that Trump did a fantastic job and follow that up with “oh but I hope someone else runs in 2024”

Comment

• And yeah It’s a Friday so I’m tipsy and willing to be more insulting than usual

Comment

• I don’t I said he did a fantastic job. And even if one were to read that into my comments, I would never vote on foreign policy. I preferred DJT’s foreign policy to The Chairman’s in November of 2020. So, you know, don’t be mad, dude. You can be a good poster when you’re not off in Trump derangement mode. Then you’ll just say say stupid shit, get called to mat, get pissy and go all snarky.

Be better, man. You can do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Certainly, anything reported by the WaPo or NYT has to be taken with a grain of salt. Both got the biggest political story in American history (Trump-Russia collusion?) dead wrong. Yesterday, NYT admitted it was wrong about the whole Hunter Biden laptop matter. Those are some pretty big misses, particularly when actual facts were available to those newspapers if they wanted the truth.
                        Those weren't "misses". They were planned and organized hits.

Comment

• :::Cracks knuckles and prepares to take on the whole feckless conservative quorum:::

Royal Rumble Wrestling GIF by WWE

Comment

And yeah It’s a Friday so I’m tipsy and willing to be more insulting than usual
                            Nothing wrong with a little honest hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              I don’t I said he did a fantastic job. And even if one were to read that into my comments, I would never vote on foreign policy. I preferred DJT’s foreign policy to The Chairman’s in November of 2020. So, you know, don’t be mad, dude. You can be a good poster when you’re not off in Trump derangement mode. Then you’ll just say say stupid shit, get called to mat, get pissy and go all snarky.

Be better, man. You can do it.
                              So be clear on why the Orange Man couldn’t earn your vote. Devoted knob-slobberers like Geezer have earned an explanation on why you voted twice against the greatest president of our lifetimes.

If you’re not too busy haranguing CGVT and Jon

Yee haw! It’s a Friday!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Nothing wrong with a little honest hate.
                                Sometimes I kinda like you, dude. And I mean that

Comment

Working...
                                X