No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There were some nuts at the Capitol on January 6th? What? You don't say.

Well the Capitol riot was bad. Badder than the Summer of Love "mostly peaceful" protests...
    Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• False equivalency

So...

STFU
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• fuckin' Mango Man
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Chairman, per his SOTU speech, apparently thinks there are 4 meat processing plants in the entire US. 4. The entire US.

I guess I could either take him at his word or try to figure out what his incoherent senile ass actually meant. Either way, it’s a fucking SHITSHOW.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And, of course, just because the dude before you was also a shitshow doesn’t mean you can’t be a shitshow. Apparently folks seem to think “not DJT” is the standard.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They do realize he (DJT) is not in possession of any political office currently...correct?

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                They do realize he (DJT) is not in possession of any political office currently...correct?
                They do realize that he is in possession of the Republican party currently...correct?
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

They do realize that he is in possession of the Republican party currently...correct?
                  Because he spoke at CPAC? LMAO. The obsession continues.

I would think progs would love if Mango Man ran again...Chairman Poopypants beat him once...I'm sure the DemProgs can scrape up somebody to beat such a horrible man...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mango Man running again is the only hope Dems have in 2024. Of course, the Republicans are just stupid enough and cowardly enough to re-nominate him. Unless the Dems (of course) bring him down in one of the numerous investigations.

But it will have to be the Dems that bring him down because, as I said, the vast majority of Republicans in this country are too cowardly to stand up to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Mango Man running again is the only hope Dems have in 2024. Of course, the Republicans are just stupid enough and cowardly enough to re-nominate him. Unless the Dems (of course) bring him down in one of the numerous investigations.

But it will have to be the Dems that bring him down because, as I said, the vast majority of Republicans in this country are too cowardly to stand up to him.
                      Exactly.

He is in control of the party. No one dares oppose him. It isn't obsession. It is reality. Not seeing it is nothing more than denial

Comment

• Heh. Good stuff. Worried he is in control but knows he has no chance. Hilarious.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yawn..

Comment

• Conservative America summed up in one photo.

maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

• Obsession.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Denial

Comment

Working...
                                X