• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priceless.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I wonder what the price is for her to STFU for the rest of her life.
      Just having a life might be a good downpayment.

Comment

• Yeah a few million dollars is much preferable to being a meme about how you didn't kill yourself.

Comment

• well if anything else durham at leas should be putting the final nail in any clinton talk of the future

Comment

• MSM will bury it. Unless legal action happens she will be unscathed...but that being said...she would have never beaten Trump or whoever the R's end up with.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was kinda hoping she'd throw her hat in the ring again for one last humiliation.

Comment

• EFZ
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Durham's been investigating the investigation for nearly 3 years and has gotten two indictments. Both on simple perjury charges. "Perjury traps", the Trumpsters used to call those, back when it was rat-fuckers like Stone getting caught lying to the FBI.

This DNS log stuff is being highly disputed and it's worth pointing out that what's actually in the Durham filing and what rightwing media is claiming is in the filing appear to be two different things. One, Durham has known about it since at least last Sept, likely longer, (it's mentioned in Sussman's indictment for perjury) and no one additional has been charged with any actual crimes since then other than a random Russian dude (also on perjury). Two, Sussman's lawyers say the only DNS logs from the White House they ever took were from when Obama was still president. Rightwing media is now awash with claims that Trump was "spied on" while President, yet Durham's filing doesn't say anything like that.

Who here has actually read what Durham filed?

Here it is. And a Times article about it below.

Microsoft Word - Conflicts-Motion-7.docx (courtlistener.com)

“The press refuses to even mention the major crime that took place,” Mr. Trump said in a statement on Monday. “This in itself is a scandal, the fact that a story so big, so powerful and so important for the future of our nation is getting zero coverage from LameStream, is being talked about all over the world.”

There were many problems with all this. For one, much of this was not new: The New York Times had reported in October what Mr. Sussmann had told the C.I.A. about data suggesting that Russian-made smartphones, called YotaPhones, had been connecting to networks at Trump Tower and the White House, among other places.

The conservative media also skewed what the filing said. For example, Mr. Durham’s filing never used the word “infiltrate.” And it never claimed that Mr. Joffe’s company was being paid by the Clinton campaign.

Most important, contrary to the reporting, the filing never said the White House data that came under scrutiny was from the Trump era. According to lawyers for David Dagon, a Georgia Institute of Technology data scientist who helped develop the Yota analysis, the data — so-called DNS logs, which are records of when computers or smartphones have prepared to communicate with servers over the internet — came from Barack Obama’s presidency.

Court Filing Started a Furor in Right-Wing Outlets, but Their Narrative Is Off Track - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Comment

• I don't know DSL...seems like a pretty serious thing and when coupled with Hillary's phony docs and her "Trump Russian collusion" mantra...not good for the Hitlary camp. That being said...I'm guessing this will be another slap on the wrist for her...and there will be plenty of fall guys in this...specifically the tech company and it's employees...who Hitlary will throw under the bus quicker than Mrs. Talent going down at a sailors convention...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh and both jury and Judge find in favor of the New York Times. Palin loses her defamation suit. A unanimous verdict.

Things were a little unusual because the Judge told Palin, before the jury was even done deliberating, that she hadn't met her burden of proof. If the jury had found in favor of Palin, the Judge was going to set the verdict aside and dismiss. But the jury agreed with the Judge.

It's no sweat off Palin's back because she's likely not spending a dime of her own money on her case anyways. It's almost certainly being funded by billionaire Republicans, like when Peter Thiel funded Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. They will appeal and lose every step of the way unless it actually is heard by the Supreme Court. That's where things could get dicier as there are at least a couple Justices thirsting for a chance to weaken press protection against libel charges.

Comment

• What a witch compared to Hitlary!

BURN HER AT THE STAKE!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          I don't know DSL...seems like a pretty serious thing and when coupled with Hillary's phony docs and her "Trump Russian collusion" mantra...not good for the Hitlary camp. That being said...I'm guessing this will be another slap on the wrist for her...and there will be plenty of fall guys in this...specifically the tech company and it's employees...who Hitlary will throw under the bus quicker than Mrs. Talent going down at a sailors convention...
                          Well like I said these aren't new revelations based on what I'm seeing. Durham has known about the DNS server mining for at least six months. No one's been charged with anything. I don't claim to know the law or the tech stuff real well but maybe there's been no charges because...it might not be criminal or it's murky at best?

I doubt deny it's sleazy and they were running a shadowy smear campaign. It's politically damaging to Hillary I suppose but damn, who cares? There's far more Republicans yearning for her return to public life than Democrats.

Comment

• Well I have my own tech company and I can tell you that this would not have been difficult to do...and I'm not sure what the scope of the work they were given NSA access for...I don't think it was to get reports on DNS traffic in and out of the server though...so there will be indictments but how much will stick to Hillary is a big question.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here's another lengthy piece of what the Durham filing does and does not say. And apologies, I did forget about the 3rd guy that was indicted, the FBI lawyer who altered evidence in the Carter Page FISA warrants. He was actually the first indictment of the three.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The latest filing from special counsel John Durham in his investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe has been seized on by the conservative media and Donald Trump himself as vindication of the former president's oft-repeated claims that he was “spied” on.

Comment

• The Telegraph claims Giuffe is getting 12M pounds and the bill is being footed by the Queen

Comment

Working...
                                X