No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing that is lost on you ideologues it that I would be just as pissed off if it was Biden supporters rioting at the Capitol at his bequest.

You all should be outraged. And you are not. That is sad.

This country is fucked.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      One big thing to keep in mind...if this was an actual "insurrection" why has not a single person even been charged with insurrection after a year?

Look...January 6th is fucking Christmas to the left wing nutjob prog media. Let them show what fools they are and let's move on. JFC.
      Correct
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Correct
        Because they know they can't even get to the point of logically charging someone with that let alone convicting. Trespassing doesn't get them the narrative they want. All they want is the mileage from this. January 6th is their Christmas.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Right. Insurrection and sedition are actual crimes. If they committed them then charge them.

But, I do credit the Ds with managing to convince themselves that the only way to “save democracy” (or a Constitutional Republic) is to vote for Ds.

I can’t imagine how stupid you’d have to be to buy that.

Comment

• CGVT does.

Well that answers that!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

One big thing to keep in mind...if this was an actual "insurrection" why has not a single person even been charged with insurrection after a year?

Look...January 6th is fucking Christmas to the left wing nutjob prog media. Let them show what fools they are and let's move on. JFC.
              The govt was in no actual danger of toppling. At the same time the rioters had every intention of preventing the electoral count from happening or at least terrorizing enough Congresspeople into somehow rejecting the certified votes from the states. Were they morons to believe this was an actual possibility? Oh yes, most definitely. But who convinced them this was a possibility?

Why did so many of the rioters believe that Mike Pence had single-handed control over who was going to be the next President? That theory didn't emerge spontaneously from the mob. There was an individual who told them that Mike Pence had complete power over the decision and told them that he had betrayed team MAGA by refusing to do it. Who was that individual that filled their walnut-size brains with such lies?

Comment

• What’s your point? Are you saying there was criminal insurrection or criminal sedition? Or just that DJT behaved badly?

Comment

• Again, charge someone with insurrection or sedition or treason. Or just keep using those words devoid of their legal and ergo actual meaning.

Comment

Again, charge someone with insurrection or sedition or treason. Or just keep using those words devoid of their legal and ergo actual meaning.
                    I'm not using any of those words but maybe somebody will eventually get charged with one of those three.

I don't think Jan 6 i remotely comparable to 9/11 but it 's also not NOTHING or no different than spreading lies about Trump and Russia. I thought you agreed with me that it has significance in my post on symbolism.

Comment

• The govt was in no actual danger of toppling.

No shit. Well that's not the narrative.

At the same time the rioters had every intention of preventing the electoral count from happening or at least terrorizing enough Congresspeople into somehow rejecting the certified votes from the states.

If anyone actually thought they could accomplish that...they were off their rocker. I seriously doubt many thought that. They were there to cause some mayhem and be heard and it went much too far and those that broke the law should be held accountable. Insurrection...pfffft.

Were they morons to believe this was an actual possibility? Oh yes, most definitely. But who convinced them this was a possibility?

Proof? Evidence? Trump is guilty of insurrection if you believe that. Yet...not a single charge

Why did so many of the rioters believe that Mike Pence had single-handed control over who was going to be the next President? That theory didn't emerge spontaneously from the mob. There was an individual who told them that Mike Pence had complete power over the decision and told them that he had betrayed team MAGA by refusing to do it. Who was that individual that filled their walnut-size brains with such lies

Again...proof? Looked to me to be mostly peaceful...until Ashlii Babbitt was killed.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How about a vigil for all the business owners who lost their businesses due to the summer riots? How about a vigil for all the good cops who have been unfairly demonized by the left? How about a vigil for those who lost their lives when Chairman Poopypants abandoned them in Afghanistan? How about a vigil for people actually harmed by this fucking inept POS POTUS.

But no lets fucking celebrate all fucking day as the prog media sucks the progs wang all day because they were so scared of paint man.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I'm not using any of those words but maybe somebody will eventually get charged with one of those three.

I don't think Jan 6 i remotely comparable to 9/11 but it 's also not NOTHING or no different than spreading lies about Trump and Russia. I thought you agreed with me that it has significance in my post on symbolism.
                          I’m not sure what your point in quoting Wiz’s post was (as a general rule).

It has significance, but you and I part ways on the amount of significance.

And look, DJT’s nonsense leading up to January 6 is very comparable the Ds efforts to delegitimize the 2016 election. And it paid off because at least some polls had 60% of Ds thinking the Russians fixed votes for DJT.

January 6 certainly upped the ante in bad behavior, but if you wanna go tit for tat on delegitimization efforts I got as many tits as you have tats. Wait a second…

Comment

• disturbing
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

How about a vigil for all the business owners who lost their businesses due to the summer riots? How about a vigil for all the good cops who have been unfairly demonized by the left? How about a vigil for those who lost their lives when Chairman Poopypants abandoned them in Afghanistan? How about a vigil for people actually harmed by this fucking inept POS POTUS.

But no lets fucking celebrate all fucking day as the prog media sucks the progs wang all day because they were so scared of paint man.
                              We’re only 6 days into the new year but this is the best post so far.

Comment

I’m not sure what your point in quoting Wiz’s post was (as a general rule).

It has significance, but you and I part ways on the amount of significance.

And look, DJT’s nonsense leading up to January 6 is very comparable the Ds efforts to delegitimize the 2016 election. And it paid off because at least some polls had 60% of Ds thinking the Russians fixed votes for DJT.

January 6 certainly upped the ante in bad behavior, but if you wanna go tit for tat on delegitimization efforts I got as many tits as you have tats. Wait a second…
                                This is all I'm after,.

Yeah Dems came up with a bunch of bullshit about Diebold voting machines in Ohio back in 2004. One state. A handful of Congressmen objected to Bush's releection. In 2016 they spread a bunch of bullshit about Trump and Russia. Maxine Waters and I think maybe a dozen House Dems tried to object to Trump's victory. Not a single Dem Senator would play ball. Biden effectively told Maxine Waters to STFU and sit down.

Republicans in 2020 were planning to object to at least 6 states. Trump claims far more states than that had "fraudulent" results. They had over half of all House Republicans (the most of whom are cowards, not true believers) and they had a dozen or more R Senators ready to join the cause, and then the riot happened. Half the Senators no longer wanted any part of it after that. It was up to the brave and heroic Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley. Trump launched a massive pressure campaign against state officials unlike any other before seen in history, demanding that "alternate electors" be sent to Congress. Nearly everyone who resisted him will be replaced by 2024, incidentally. Replaced with loyal Trump stooges where possible.

Yeah I would say your tit has gotten bigger than my tat. Wait, what are we talking about?
                                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 6, 2022, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X