No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANTEEEEEEEFAAAA!!! BLM!!!!! THEY STOLE THE ELECTION!!!

Fucking morons
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Keep telling yourself that a bunch of people showed up for a coup d etat with no guns or bombs.

They were so determined to overthrow our government that when they had the Capitol building at their mercy, they took selfies, raided the candy drawers, and then went back home without being tear gassed out or shot at (other than Ashlii Babbitt of course).
      Last edited by Hannibal; January 6, 2022, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Loss of our democracy would have been bigger than both. It is still possible because of fucking morons that don't think this was serious.

If the shoe fits...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ...funny...haven't heard a word about Ashley Babbitt today...hmmmm
          Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            Keep telling yourself that a bunch of people showed up for a coup d etat with no weapons.

They were so determined to overthrow our government that when they had the Capitol building at their mercy, they took selfies, raided the candy drawers, and then went back home without being tear gassed out or shot at (other than Ashlii Babbitt of course).
            What do you thing they would have done if the had caught Pelosi, or AOC or Mike Fucking Pence?

Fucking morons trivializing the severity.

Jesus. This country is fucked

Comment

• I enjoy your posts after a shitty day CGVT...you always make me laugh...not with you of course...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                A candlelight vigil is planned for tonight at the Capitol.

I'm at a fucking loss for words. JFC.
                This is complete insanity that should be mocked and laughed at. If the shoe was on the other foot, a parody of today’s events would be the cold open to this weeks’s SNL.

The Cobb County party chair sounds like an idiot, too. But that’s a long way from POTUS, VP, Majority Leader, and Speaker.

Comment

• Hyperbole exists on both sides...but the Progs have mastered it...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• one of the best descriptions of Trump era “conservatism” I’ve seen and it’s from David French. So spot on. Deranged conspiracism + ads for dick pills and colloidal silver supplements

Comment

• Why are you so fixated on a former President? He has no power. He ordered the takeover of the Capitol and failed while he was still POTUS...he's not POTUS anymore. Heh.

You all really need to move on from Trump. It's gonna be a DeSantis/Scott ticket in 2024...and it's gonna be a bloodbath in 2022 and 2024.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Loss of our democracy would have been bigger than both. It is still possible because of fucking morons that don't think this was serious.

If the shoe fits...
                        Anyone who thinks our government was on the verge of being overthrown by the Viking retard and hockey stick boy are oxygen thieves. Plain and simple. The Capitol Riot was awful because of where it took place. That’s symbolic. Very significant but still symbolic.

The BLM/Antifa civil unrest blows it out of the water in terms of actual damage, lives lost, and livelihoods ruined. It’s all on video for anyone who wants to see.
                        Last edited by Mike; January 6, 2022, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Correct
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Anyone who thinks our government was on the verge of being overthrown by the Viking retard and hockey stick boy are oxygen thieves. Plain and simple. The Capitol Riot was awful because of where it took place. That’s symbolic. Very significant but still symbolic.

The BLM/Antifa civil unrest blows it out of the water in terms of actual damage, lives lost, and livelihoods ruined. It’s all on video for anyone who want to see.
                            I appreciate you acknowledging that smashing a window at the Capitol building is different than smashing a window at Dairy Queen.

I’ll reiterate what I said a while ago about how people complain that the FBI and the DOJ are going after the Trump rioters far harder than the BLM ones. For the most part, that’s because there’s no federal jurisdiction for most of the BLM rioters. The Trump people had the “bad luck” to stage their riot on federal property in one of the two most important buildings of the United States govt.

looting a Dollar General and running off with shit you stole from Nancy Pelosi’s office are NOT identical crimes in the same way burning a greasy rag isn’t identical to burning the US flag.

Some dude killed six people across Denver just recently and I already can’t remember his name. Lee Harvey Oswald only killed one guy in Dallas sixty years ago and people will remember his name for another century at least. Symbolism and political motives add weight to crimes

Comment

• One big thing to keep in mind...if this was an actual "insurrection" why has not a single person even been charged with insurrection after a year?

Look...January 6th is fucking Christmas to the left wing nutjob prog media. Let them show what fools they are and let's move on. JFC.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                              X