No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. I had not felt so threatened as an American since the wing shortage before last years Super Bowl...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The sorrowful prospects of this Anniversary is probably what ended up killing Betty White.

Comment

• ...and Madden...and Reeves...these insurrection deaths usually happen in threes...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            ...and Madden...and Reeves...these insurrection deaths usually happen in threes...
            And, just like with COVID, their deaths will be classified as "Insurrection Victims"

Comment

• It’s just like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

Comment

• ...I believe I read in Madden's memoirs his fear of insurrections...or flying...I don't recall...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  It’s just like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

...never let a crisis...errr...insurrection...go to waste...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I am seriously at a loss for words. They know we can hear them, right? That wasn't a hot mic moment from Kamala?

Comment

• Kamala was just speaking from the heart. She along with many at the Capitol were TERRORIZED by these SAVAGES! It made the summer of riots look like a Fred Rogers family picnic!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DF86004B-8C6E-467F-A30E-B55272CFFC49.jpeg

Comment

• ...well that pillow may help all those anxiety ridden libs sleep at night...calm their nightmares of being viciously attacked...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            It’s just like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

Yeah, obviously an egregious comparison. Reminds me of the Fox News goober who compared a burned Christmas tree to Pearl Harbor.

Obviously Dems will try to milk this politically for a few years the same way 19th century Republicans waved the bloody shirt. That's not as godawful to me, personally, as all the Trump sycophants, cronies, and toadies who still insist the election was rigged, that the rioters were peaceful, and that this should all be forgotten and never spoken about ever again.

Comment

• Kamala is a buffoon. Of epic proportions.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Andy Beshear 2024!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X