• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish you would get hit by a train.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

I've still not met any R who wants Trump to run. I wish Trump loved his country as much as he loves himself.
      They are definitely out there.

Comment

• More people have died from COVID with The Chairman in office than did when DJT was in office. The Chairman is shutting down the virus!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fox News has lost its motion to dismiss Dominion's defamation lawsuit against them.

So now Fox will enter the discovery phase and loads of potentially damaging and embarrassing emails and texts get revealed, or lots of Uncle Rupert's money is used to make this all go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            More people have died from COVID with The Chairman in office than did when DJT was in office. The Chairman is shutting down the virus!
            That reminds me, does CNN and MSNBC still have a Covid death count displayed on all their broadcasts?

Comment

• Of course not. Why would they need one? The Chairman has shut down the virus.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

That reminds me, does CNN and MSNBC still have a Covid death count displayed on all their broadcasts?
                I don't think they have a perpetual counter anymore but you're guaranteed significant covid talk in every hour of programming. They made a big deal of passing 800,000 deaths earlier this week.

I'm very optimistic that omicron will be significantly less serious than previous variants but I guess we'll know soon. NYC reported a record number of cases today. Think DC did too. The Cleveland Clinic says more beds are full than at any previous point in the pandemic.

Comment

• That all seems odd with 70% of the country fully vaxxed. Pretty sure major sports will have lengthy interruptions/stoppages this winter again.

Re Elon Musk: He’s an African immigrant who became the richest person in the world. His wealth was largely created through the development of solar energy and electric vehicles. Absolute monuments to success and everything a Green New Deal Democrat would wet themselves over. According to Musk, he will pay more taxes to the U.S. government this year than any human in history.

So clearly the Woke Left hates him. He’s a “freeloader” according to Pocahontas. He’s been subsidized by waitresses the whole time. Meanwhile we have AOC in congress, the only waitress in history who has brought nothing to the table.
                  Last edited by Mike; December 16, 2021, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• or lots of Uncle Rupert's money is used to make this all go away.
                    Chump change for him.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Meet the wealthiest pastor in America (a televangelist, naturally). He's believed to be worth $750M. He lives in a $7M mansion which he pays no taxes on because it's classified as a "parsonage". He got his parishioners to buy him a private jet, build a hangar and a runway for him because flying commercial is satanic.

Copeland, 85, enjoys the spoils of his six-bed, six-bath house - with a sweeping spiral staircase, crystal chandeliers and a tennis court - on the taxpayers' dime.

Comment

• Erdogan pushing Turkey's economy into a crisis

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 17, 2021, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Well, as far as the Xmas holiday routines we all thought we'd be enjoying we're fucked. The reality is that for most of us COVID risks from this "surge" thing is not much greater than that you might experience when you jump in your car and drive to work or school. The alternate reality being created by governments reacting to increased case numbers is Omicron panic. Panic is driving business closings and event cancellations.

What's driving measures that have zero possibility of containing SARS2 and no more of a chance of coming even close than trying to contain the corona virus that causes the common cold? Some of it has to do with a wish to drive vaccination rates higher. It does not take a genius to see this message coming through. There's a great opportunity lost here to build a narrative that it is safe and reasonable to continue to pursue normal activities and holiday routines while our health care systems respond with the tools available to treat those few who actually fall ill from COVID with symptoms sufficient to require medical interventions beyond Tylenol, Motrin or Nyquil.

Look, there is a risk for identifiable age, vaccination status and co-morbid condition groups. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone in these groups. In the US, there is around 1/4 of the population (varies by state and county) that are at increased risk of serious illness developing if this cohort contracts COVID. The rest can pretty much carry on normally. But, we're not seeing this and I'm pissed about it.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Erdogan pushing Turkey's economy into a crisis
                            And that's relevant because.. ?
                            turki.jfif

Comment

• This newest round of Covid panic is particularly annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

And that's relevant because.. ?
                                [ATTACH]n1767268[/ATTACH]
                                Erdogan's a significant global figure and an ostensible NATO "ally" and he's driving the country into the ditch. If you'd rather talk Donald Trump instead I'm up for it.

You remember him, right?

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 17, 2021, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X