No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact that the only death was an unarmed white woman Trump supporter speaks volumes about how truly nonviolent the Right -- and even the hardcore dissident Right -- tends to be in this country. The building and its tiny overwhelmed guard force were completely at the mercy of the mob, who could have gone full BLM and burned the Capitol down if they had wanted to.

Comment

• ...well if BLM or ANTIFA ever do burn down any Capitol Building it will be fully justified.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

I don't know about those statistics, but I do know that the only person killed in the riot was Lorana Bobbitt. She was gunned down by a cop without warning. How did that happen

I agree with you that the more we know about Jan 6 the better. Release the tapes. Come clean about any provocateurs who worked for the government.
        lol...a funny malapropism. We can see what body part must be on your mind.

Also, without warning? She had guns pointed at her and she hopped through a window in defiance of repeated screamed orders to stay away. She was steps away from the House chamber where lawmakers still were huddled. I don't think she deserved to DIE but she certainly wasn't faultless either. You guys portray her as an innocent bystander. A victim of circumstance, not her own choices. She's also the only rioter killed by the police, not the only one to die. Why does no rightwinger here ever say anything nice about the nice MAGA lady outside (Roseanne Boyd) who overdosed on drugs and then got trampled? No one prints her picture on tshirts and sells 'em for $30 online.

Comment

• I dunno. The January 6th "insurrection" sure seems like an inept attempt at parodizing the "mostly peaceful protests" of 2020.

Comment

Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

lol...a funny malapropism. We can see what body part must be on your mind.

Also, without warning? She had guns pointed at her and she hopped through a window in defiance of repeated screamed orders to stay away. She was steps away from the House chamber where lawmakers still were huddled. I don't think she deserved to DIE but she certainly wasn't faultless either. You guys portray her as an innocent bystander. A victim of circumstance, not her own choices. She's also the only rioter killed by the police, not the only one to die. Why does no rightwinger here ever say anything nice about the nice MAGA lady outside (Roseanne Boyd) who overdosed on drugs and then got trampled? No one prints her picture on tshirts and sells 'em for $30 online.
                Well... tragic as it is, you don't typically get remembered if you get trampled. Sad but true, stay on your feet, folks.

Comment

• Another Federal judge, this one appointed by Trump, tells Trump to turn over his taxes to Congress. I've lost track of how man times he's lost on this issue.

Obviously he will appeal

Comment

• And it’s equally obvious that DSL will continue to perpetuate the obsession over all things Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                      And it’s equally obvious that DSL will continue to perpetuate the obsession over all things Trump.
                      And obviously you''ll cry like an abject bitch every time I mention him. I know you love it and I aim to please.

Hold hands with Talent and go leap in a volcano together if you can't bear to hear any more about the leader of your ideological movement. Choke on Wiz's wings on the way down.
                      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 14, 2021, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• 42-27.

Still not over that, are you?

Comment

42-27.

Still not over that, are you?

Nah, sports are easy to get over these days. And it’s fun knowing that anyone between the ages of 1 month and 115 has seen Michigan lose more games than they’ve won against OSU.

Comment

• Then you've obviously got other issues.

Comment

Then you've obviously got other issues.
                              Thanks! Also if you want to know your lifetime record against OSU, just give me your birth year.

First pet’s name and mother’s maiden name also please.

Comment

• I realize inflation is far less of a concern than January 6 and certainly way less of a concern than Ohio State's dominance over M, which is now completely ended, but I do love them Ds....I don't my mind could have come up with the phrase "the greed of meat conglomerates"....thank you Jen!

The White House has gone from denying that there’d be persistent inflation to saying it really was no big deal to, now, blaming it on corporate malefactors.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X